Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Position Update & other Draft News « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 58 59 60

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#885 : Yesterday at 04:43:23 PM

Would you trade all of 2002 and 2003 draft picks to move up for Julius Peppers in the 2002 draft? Yea without question you would. So, if all it took was our 2015 first round pick to swap first round picks with St. Louis this year would you do it?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#886 : Yesterday at 04:55:41 PM

Would you trade all of 2002 and 2003 draft picks to move up for Julius Peppers in the 2002 draft? Yea without question you would. So, if all it took was our 2015 first round pick to swap first round picks with St. Louis this year would you do it?

You are assuming that Clowney is as good as Peppers which is a big assumption. I've never seen anyone so overhyped in my life. Take a step back and ask yourself what Clowney has actually done? Seems to me he has one outstanding year, was named god, and hasn't done sh!t since. Everything points to this kid being a lazy prima donna who loves money more than football. Your Peppers comparison holds some water because Peppers also had some work ethic question marks and he managed to overcome that and have a great a career. Maybe Clowney does the same....but to make the assumption that Clowney is going to be as good as Peppers is a mistake. A mistake that almost everyone seems to be making.

Draft Aaron Donald

acacius

Hall of Famer

#887 : Today at 11:26:57 AM

We're a rough team to make that comparison for - we had crap for draft picks in 2002 and 2003 because of the Gruden trade.
Page: 1 ... 58 59 60
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Position Update & other Draft News « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools