Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Song Ever? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 10, 2009, 09:31:54 PM

I dont understand that video. Why is that tranny in the pink rapping next to marginally good looking women and why is someone screaming for no reason?

Did you reach the point where the "singer" is choking a girl while the screamer yells "Liar" and a guy in a pig costume dances around?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 10, 2009, 11:43:16 PM

lmao what are you guys talking about that was awesome.   Asian kids in pink tshirts screaming into chicks ears....pure gold.     Let's get fu&*ing freaky now!!    :D

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 11, 2009, 12:48:17 PM

Lot of lines going into the water hoping Turbo takes the bite. Stay strong man, don't bite!

The song now being used in a commercial called "You Got What I Need" is really, really horrible. When the singer can't carry a tune if it had a handle, that's not a good start.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 11, 2009, 12:53:19 PM

I actually heard the OP at a club last night.... I hate the music at the places I usually go. I always feel awkward because I am incapable of dancing to garbage like this. But there is no denying more girls in clubs like these.

Unfortunately though... Im not down for any hood clubs..

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 11, 2009, 02:03:08 PM

I actually heard the OP at a club last night.... I hate the music at the places I usually go.

I assumed these were just clowns in their backyard but after reading this I looked them up and wept. This band has a recording deal - albeit not a major label- and had an album debut at #86 on the charts.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 11, 2009, 02:04:16 PM

I actually heard the OP at a club last night.... I hate the music at the places I usually go.

I assumed these were just clowns in their backyard but after reading this I looked them up and wept. This band has a recording deal - albeit not a major label- and had an album debut at #86 on the charts.

The music industry is a joke..

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 11, 2009, 02:32:53 PM

Lot of lines going into the water hoping Turbo takes the bite. Stay strong man, don't bite!

The song now being used in a commercial called "You Got What I Need" is really, really horrible. When the singer can't carry a tune if it had a handle, that's not a good start.

You mean the song by Biz Markie?   Epic song lol.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 11, 2009, 02:53:52 PM

Yea, that's it. That guy is brutal! "you say he's just a friend..." :)

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 11, 2009, 02:59:29 PM

Good beat if they were channeling eastern european techno/dance.  Too bad the lyrics, and music video are sub par because in the hands of a far more talented performer this song would be alright.

bucsense

Practice Squad

#24 : December 11, 2009, 03:06:47 PM

I've heard worse...........like every rap tune ever recorded!!

#25 : December 11, 2009, 03:13:26 PM

You must be a real glutton for punishment.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 11, 2009, 03:22:52 PM

If you love you some Jon Gruden then I know just the guy for you.....he goes by Java.   He loves Gruden, long walks on the beach, and skrip clubs with asian girls.    His dislikes include Raheem Morris, rap music, and former Giants running backs.    I can introduce you guys if you want. 

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 11, 2009, 03:28:45 PM

Worst song ever?? Nah, just crap that only is public because of you tube.

Worst song actually recorded, published, and sold in stores...

Oh yeah, there is a whole album !!

and Worst butchering of a top selling song by a professional singer..

Why? Why?  and WTH is with the Banjo solo????????

#28 : December 11, 2009, 03:34:35 PM

Why? Why?  and WTH is with the Banjo solo????????

Easy, man. Don't let it cause a bustle in your hedgerow.

bucsense

Practice Squad

#29 : December 11, 2009, 03:38:03 PM

If you love you some Jon Gruden then I know just the guy for you.....he goes by Java. He loves Gruden, long walks on the beach, and skrip clubs with asian girls. His dislikes include Raheem Morris, rap music, and former Giants running backs. I can introduce you guys if you want.

Thanks, but I would never bust up that bond you have with java.......We all know its eternal.......
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Song Ever? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools