Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tomlin on the hot seat? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

TURBO

Hall of Famer

: December 10, 2009, 11:23:17 PM

With the absolute cave in by the Steelers, losing to KC, Oakland and now Cleveland, is his job on the line?

Discuss...

Booker

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 10, 2009, 11:24:15 PM

Umm no. Was Gruden on it after his losing season after a SB win? Nope

biffbeaumont

Starter

#2 : December 10, 2009, 11:25:57 PM

No. He's the only the 3rd coach in how many years?  Cowher had plenty of marginal seasons......Tomlin's not going anywhere....then...again..neither are the Steelers....this year at least....

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 10, 2009, 11:26:04 PM

Umm no. Was Gruden on it after his losing season after a SB win? Nope

He sure was after dropping the last 4 games last season though...

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 10, 2009, 11:27:02 PM

Now that we're talking about the Steelers I was wondering do you guys think we could swing a deal for Willie Parker since they have Mendenhall?

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 10, 2009, 11:27:51 PM

Now that we're talking about the Steelers I was wondering do you guys think we could swing a deal for Willie Parker since they have Mendenhall?

Hopefully not, fast willie has become medium speed willie...

no thanks.

Bash

Practice Squad

#6 : December 10, 2009, 11:28:14 PM

Why would we want Parker?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 10, 2009, 11:28:56 PM

Caddy is better than Parker.

+1

so is Ward and Graham for that matter...

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 10, 2009, 11:29:59 PM

Cause he is a work horse which we do not have on our roster. Ward is a bust Caddy is unreliable and Graham isn't getting his carries.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 10, 2009, 11:30:41 PM

Cowher's team is in trouble.  They hold no tie-breakers.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 10, 2009, 11:32:41 PM

Cause he is a work horse which we do not have on our roster. Ward is a bust Caddy is unreliable and Graham isn't getting his carries.

Not that I would expect a guy with a Josh Johnson sig to understand this but when you have three backs who have shown they can be successful but now suddenly aren't.....it's probably not wise to assume it's them and would make more sense to look towards what really drives a good running game....the line. 

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 10, 2009, 11:33:45 PM

Not that I would expect a guy with a Josh Johnson sig to understand this but when you have three backs who have shown they can be successful but now suddenly aren't.....it's probably not wise to assume it's them and would make more sense to look towards what really drives a good running game....the line. 
Yeah well I guess your right.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 10, 2009, 11:38:32 PM

I can only dream that Tomlin was fired by the Steelers. If he was then the Bucs could fire Morris and hire a real coach.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 10, 2009, 11:48:14 PM

Once thing i've always liked about Tomlin is that the guy exudes confidence. If you saw him at his post game presser, dude looked lost and confused. Quite a difference from what we've grown used to.

-------------------------------------------------------

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 10, 2009, 11:57:51 PM

Once thing i've always liked about Tomlin is that the guy exudes confidence. If you saw him at his post game presser, dude looked lost and confused. Quite a difference from what we've grown used to.

I was talkin to my dad about this earlier tonight. I noticed it after the oakland loss last week. He didn't have that swagger. I could see it in his eyes.

Amazing how that works isn't it?   It's hard to have swagger when you are getting your butt handed to you each week.   I find it interesting that Morris is still confident even when he is a total failure.   Tomlin is different altogether.  He's an intelligent guy who knows what's going on so the losses shake him.    Morris is still in the ignorance is bliss category.   Maybe if the losses bothered him more, the Bucs wouldn't lose every week.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tomlin on the hot seat? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools