Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patience people...please? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

: December 13, 2009, 02:58:12 PM

This is what you asked for.  This is a kid with all the physical tools you want. He's got the work ethic, the want to, the drive, the swagger...

He's just a Rook.  You must come to terms with this and live with it.  Now is totally not the time to start tripping on this kid.  He's not seen ANY of the things coming at him like this before.  Nor has he seen it at this speed.  The game has not slowed down for him yet.

Give him time. 

You begged for him, now you got him, now you got to live with him and his rookie mistakes and support him... 

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 13, 2009, 02:58:47 PM

Even the announcers said they should bring in the back-up.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 13, 2009, 02:59:27 PM

This is what you asked for.  This is a kid with all the physical tools you want. He's got the work ethic, the want to, the drive, the swagger...

He's just a Rook.  You must come to terms with this and live with it.  Now is totally not the time to start tripping on this kid.  He's not seen ANY of the things coming at him like this before.  Nor has he seen it at this speed.  The game has not slowed down for him yet.

Give him time.  

You begged for him, now you got him, now you got to live with him and his rookie mistakes and support him...  

My experience is that you cant generalize bucs fans and then try and get you point accross... Because half of your post doesn't even apply to most people... Although I agree with the content.. Do you get what im sayin?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#3 : December 13, 2009, 02:59:40 PM

Josh Freeman = Overrated

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 13, 2009, 02:59:44 PM

I agree. I'm upset with the coaches and the team as a whole. I'm cool with Freefree.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 13, 2009, 03:00:05 PM

Even the announcers said they should bring in the back-up.

Rich Gannon didn't get benched when he threw 5 picks in the super bowl. So he doesnt have room to talk.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 13, 2009, 03:00:23 PM

Josh Freeman = Overrated

kjun85 = impatient

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 13, 2009, 03:03:00 PM

Sorry I dont know that word.. I wish I did but im sick of being disappointed week in and week out.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 13, 2009, 03:03:48 PM

Sorry I dont know that word.. I wish I did but im sick of being disappointed week in and week out.

I understand

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 13, 2009, 03:03:57 PM

This is what you asked for.  This is a kid with all the physical tools you want. He's got the work ethic, the want to, the drive, the swagger...

He's just a Rook.  You must come to terms with this and live with it.  Now is totally not the time to start tripping on this kid.  He's not seen ANY of the things coming at him like this before.  Nor has he seen it at this speed.  The game has not slowed down for him yet.

Give him time.  

The problem isn't his physical skills, nobody has ever denied the that I've seen.
His problem is all mental, he just can't process a game, it was the same in college so I'm not sure he will ever "get caught up with NFL speed"
As for his work ethic, it wasn;t all that long ago that we were hearing all kinds of reports about his work ethic.

I truely want him to be the franchise QB we've been waiting for since the begining of time but I'm just not seeing anything that says he will.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 13, 2009, 03:04:41 PM

Chev where were you when he was having success?

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 13, 2009, 03:05:09 PM

Give him time.  

The problem isn't his physical skills, nobody has ever denied the that I've seen.
His problem is all mental, he just can't process a game, it was the same in college so I'm not sure he will ever "get caught up with NFL speed"
As for his work ethic, it wasn;t all that long ago that we were hearing all kinds of reports about his work ethic.

I truely want him to be the franchise QB we've been waiting for since the begining of time but I'm just not seeing anything that says he will.

Freeman's mental game isn't his problem.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 13, 2009, 03:05:38 PM

This is what you asked for. �This is a kid with all the physical tools you want. He's got the work ethic, the want to, the drive, the swagger...

He's just a Rook. �You must come to terms with this and live with it. �Now is totally not the time to start tripping on this kid. �He's not seen ANY of the things coming at him like this before. �Nor has he seen it at this speed. �The game has not slowed down for him yet.

Give him time. �

You begged for him, now you got him, now you got to live with him and his rookie mistakes and support him... �

What is it then?

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#13 : December 13, 2009, 03:06:04 PM

Well you should be used to it if you are a Bucs fan, the 70's the 80's and some of the 90's was just like this. Take a deep breath and relax.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 13, 2009, 03:07:02 PM

This is what you asked for. �This is a kid with all the physical tools you want. He's got the work ethic, the want to, the drive, the swagger...

He's just a Rook. �You must come to terms with this and live with it. �Now is totally not the time to start tripping on this kid. �He's not seen ANY of the things coming at him like this before. �Nor has he seen it at this speed. �The game has not slowed down for him yet.

Give him time. �

You begged for him, now you got him, now you got to live with him and his rookie mistakes and support him... �

What is it then?

Lack of experience.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patience people...please? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools