Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCown to the rescue? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
: October 17, 2006, 11:24:24 PM

OK Gradkowski doesn't need rescuing at this point, but it will be good to have McCown back and healthy ASAP anyway.  The Tampa Trib and ESPN reporting that he could be the #2 QB on Sunday.

From ESPN"
"McCown (knee) is now eligible to come off the physically-unable-to-perform list for the Buccaneers, and he's expected to return to practice on Wednesday, the Tampa Tribune reports.
Spin: Players on the PUP list can come off the list after Week 6. McCown's recovery has picked up speed in recent weeks, and there's a chance he might be able to return as the Bucs' number two quarterback as soon as Sunday's game against the Eagles. The Bucs have a 21-day evaluation period where they can look at McCown's progress before having to make a decision to place him on the roster."

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 17, 2006, 11:26:27 PM

Doesn't say much for Rattay.  He'll be a goner next year.  Fo Sho.

#2 : October 17, 2006, 11:26:55 PM

Saw Luke at the player entrance Sunday and he looked fit and ready to resume practicing.  But then, I am no doctor.  He seemed very upbeat.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#3 : October 17, 2006, 11:28:50 PM

AWESOME!!!!!  I am excited about our rook Rocket Jr. But man, I've been waiting so long for Cool Hand Luke to play. He's awesome!!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 17, 2006, 11:38:01 PM

AWESOME!!!!! I am excited about our rook Rocket Jr. But man, I've been waiting so long for Cool Hand Luke to play. He's awesome!!!!

Jesus.  He is not all that now...

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#5 : October 17, 2006, 11:56:43 PM

yes he is Boid, I've been saying this for a longtime now, been a fan of his since college. He's awesome! Great player, hard worker, good speed and mobility. He reminds me of a very young Peyton Manning.

You'll see

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 18, 2006, 01:05:21 AM

You mean, he reminds you of a young Gradkowski...:)

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

#7 : October 18, 2006, 01:15:43 AM

yes he is Boid, I've been saying this for a longtime now, been a fan of his since college. He's awesome! Great player, hard worker, good speed and mobility. He reminds me of a very young Peyton Manning.

You'll see
wtf...

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#8 : October 18, 2006, 01:20:39 AM

wtf...

What? It's my opinion get over yourselves.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : October 18, 2006, 01:23:26 AM

AWESOME!!!!! I am excited about our rook Rocket Jr. But man, I've been waiting so long for Cool Hand Luke to play. He's awesome!!!!
Tell me you are kidding!! ??? ???

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#10 : October 18, 2006, 01:25:49 AM

Fig

figures you'd quote me and instigate some argument. Not going to answer your question, it's my opinion McCown's a Great QB if you don't agree then don't but don't question where I stand. I'm optimistic about the kid who cares, geeesh.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#11 : October 18, 2006, 01:32:12 AM

I'm not the only one who quoted you, you twit!

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#12 : October 18, 2006, 01:43:15 AM

UM...yes you did. and no need for name calling, that's a bit childish.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#13 : October 18, 2006, 01:48:27 AM

Boid quoted you, but you only go after me? Where did Super McGown go to college? Do you have his jersey yet?  If he's so terrific, what round did he go? If memory Peyton was a #1.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 18, 2006, 06:26:34 AM

I want him back. And next year too. He's a better fit in this Offense than Simms.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCown to the rescue? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools