Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: B.Y.--WHO??? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#60 : November 28, 2009, 11:07:25 PM

I'm callin it now---FSU will go into the Swamp and beat Florida. 

Nope.  Gators got EXPOSED against Tennessee.  They can't push the ball downfield, their offense is half of what it was last year.  By the time FSU comes to town, they'll already be a one loss team. 

UF isn't as nearly as prolific as people (save Urban himself) though they'd be.  All around, FSU is a better team that UF.  At least this year.

Better QB, better WRs, better O line and special teams play.  Defense not as good, running backs not as fast, but more seasoned. 

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#61 : December 15, 2009, 10:22:37 AM

W/O Ponder, it became no contest.  And, just as they got exposed vs Tenn, the Faders showed just how overrated they were vs Bama. 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#62 : December 15, 2009, 11:32:21 AM

W/O Ponder, it became no contest.  And, just as they got exposed vs Tenn, the Faders showed just how overrated they were vs Bama. 

didnt you say all around fsu was a better team?  thats just like a gator fan saying, w/o dunlap, it became no contest. 

i dont believe UF was overrated at all.  i do believe they became overconfident and for some reason the coaches completely abandoned the offensive plan they used all season.  not a good combo when playing arguably the best team in the nation.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#63 : December 15, 2009, 12:48:16 PM

didnt you say all around fsu was a better team?  thats just like a gator fan saying, w/o dunlap, it became no contest. 

i dont believe UF was overrated at all.  i do believe they became overconfident and for some reason the coaches completely abandoned the offensive plan they used all season.  not a good combo when playing arguably the best team in the nation.

Bad analogy.  It's like saying without Tebow, it was no contest.  Or, Sam Bradford for Oklahoma.  When the starting QB goes down, kiss the season goodbye.  If Ponder had been in the game, Tebow would have been likely playing from behind.

And, yes, UF was vastly overrated.  Their only real opponent kicked the snot out of them up and down the field.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: B.Y.--WHO??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools