Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Early Mock « previous next »
Page: 1

burger40

Hall of Famer

: December 15, 2009, 07:12:27 AM

would be amazing except not sure about romeus at 2A

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 14, 2009, 11:49:37 PM

I know it rather early for any type of mock draft even before the actual coaching situation is settled on whether or not Morris will be back in 2010 or free agency has been considered, but decided to look at where players were projected to be drafted pre-combine and pre-workouts based on a compilation of several different sites slotting here is my first mock.

1. Suh DT Nebraska
2. Greg Romeus DE Pittsburgh
2. Perrish Cox CB Oklahoma State
3. Arrelious Benn WR Illinois
4. Micah Johnson MLB Kentucky
5. Freddie Barnes WR Bowling Green
6. Austen Lane DE Murray State
6. Joseph Barksdale OT LSU
7. Jarvis Geathers OLB UCF
7. Cam Thomas DT North Carolina

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 14, 2009, 11:51:39 PM

I like 1 2A 3 4 5 I like 5 of the first 6 picks you got.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 15, 2009, 12:07:17 AM

Suh is the pick, regardless of who the coach is.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 15, 2009, 12:11:21 AM

Benn in the 3rd? I think we take a WR like Tate, Briscoe or Williams with 2A

Formerly known as Revis Islander

#5 : December 15, 2009, 12:38:55 AM

Pretty much all defense then Freddie Barnes in the 5th, thatd be cool

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 15, 2009, 08:21:36 AM

and where's Berry?

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 15, 2009, 08:24:23 AM

I was watching ESPN this morning and their mock draft says the Rams will take Suh with the first pick and we'll take Berry with the second.

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 15, 2009, 08:25:47 AM

I was watching ESPN this morning and their mock draft says the Rams will take Suh with the first pick and we'll take Berry with the second.

I'd be happy with that. Of course I'll be happy with Suh too.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 15, 2009, 08:59:36 AM

don't think Michah Johnson last to the 4th.  I could see him going in the 2nd.  he's a pretty good prospect with solid measurables and production.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 15, 2009, 10:05:52 AM

also I'd like to see a RT picked by round 3.  We would have a few good ones to choose from like GabeCarimi, Trent Williams, Kyle Calloway.  Our current OL is not working.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 15, 2009, 10:10:08 AM

Everything I have read has scout worried about Micah's speed, which could drop him down some if he doesn't have solid showings at the senior bowl and pre draft workouts, think it might be best if the team signed a veteran right tackle to compete and help the younger players along the line rather then drafting another young offensive lineman.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 15, 2009, 10:13:40 AM

don't think Michah Johnson last to the 4th.  I could see him going in the 2nd.  he's a pretty good prospect with solid measurables and production.
I could see it. Not that many teams even need MLB's. He kind of reminds me of Bradie James, who went #103 overall in 2003.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Early Mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools