Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TMZ reporting Chris Henry Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#165 : December 18, 2009, 08:55:55 AM

Latest reports indicate that Henry actually threatened to jump out of the truck if his broad wouldn't stop.  Guess she called his bluff...

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#166 : December 18, 2009, 11:29:42 AM

BTW, weird facts that I found out today.....

The accident happened on the road that goes to the golf course I usually play on, about 3 miles away from the house, and his fiance was a guy I went to HS with and played FB with's sister... Weird how you find out random stuff.
Excuse me?
Finish reading the sentence sir.

And I just thought it was odd since I never knew that until yesterday.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#167 : December 18, 2009, 12:13:35 PM

The accident happened on the road that goes to the golf course I usually play on, about 3 miles away from the house, and his fiance was a guy I went to HS with and played FB with's sister... Weird how you find out random stuff.
Excuse me?

I read the sentence 3 times.  It states that the fiance was a guy that the poster went to HS with and played FB's with sister---(?).  It isn't our fault the guy's English sucks.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#168 : December 18, 2009, 01:55:19 PM

Excuse me?

I want to understand this story.. But like the other two, it just doesnt make any sense.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

#169 : December 18, 2009, 02:05:57 PM

Cool.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#170 : December 18, 2009, 02:09:30 PM

I'm still confused.....so did the fiance have a sex change after high school?
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TMZ reporting Chris Henry Dead « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools