Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Tiger Woods was the Bucs..... « previous next »
Page: 1

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

: December 20, 2009, 01:05:27 PM

He couldn't score even if he was in the Playboy mansion. I think I screwed that up but nonetheless, it was hilarious when I heard it. Frank Caliendo joke during the NFL pregame show. We truly are the laughing stocks of the NFL, I don't see the Glazers doing anything about it either. 

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 20, 2009, 01:10:57 PM

kinda lame.

Last nite on NFLN, Deion Sanders says we are everyone's homecoming team. Doesn't bother me any..... i want Suh.

-------------------------------------------------------

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 20, 2009, 02:01:05 PM

It was funnier when he said it damn it!!!!!!

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 20, 2009, 02:36:27 PM

it kinda sucks.. because i think we've been in more games this year than the rams or browns or lions (despite their records)

What's making it worse is that we got better when Freeman came in... and since then, its been a steady decline.

Thanks Olson

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#4 : December 20, 2009, 02:40:22 PM

kinda lame.

Last nite on NFLN, Deion Sanders says we are everyone's homecoming team. Doesn't bother me any..... i want Suh.
Agreed, Suh is greater than any moral victory.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : December 20, 2009, 03:47:10 PM

He couldn't score even if he was in the Playboy mansion. I think I screwed that up but nonetheless, it was hilarious when I heard it. Frank Caliendo joke during the NFL pregame show. We truly are the laughing stocks of the NFL, I don't see the Glazers doing anything about it either.

thought it was funny - probably a lot of different punch lines to that joke.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Tiger Woods was the Bucs..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools