Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Shelton Quarles' Appreciation Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#15 : March 01, 2007, 06:51:54 PM

Q is one of my all time favorite buc! Here is to letting him decide what he is gonna do next season.
Unlike a few I didn't think Q had lost as many steps...
I thought Shelton was getting better with age. Kind of like a fine wine... He's has been snubb of a couple of pro bowls and doesnt get the respect around the leauge but to me, he is one of the best MLB in the leauge hands down. he average about 12 tackles a game last year when he was healthy. Incredible!!!

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#16 : March 01, 2007, 06:52:24 PM

I hope that Quarles can stick around as a coach or advisor for the Bucs. I think he could really do well coaching LBs.

#17 : March 01, 2007, 07:44:28 PM

I met Shelton 3 years ago thru a mutual friend and he's one of the most humble guys i've ever known.... truly one of the good guys. If his time as a Buc has passed, he will surely be missed but not forgotten.

Thanx "Q"

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 01, 2007, 07:51:17 PM

If he decides to call it quits give this man LB coach.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#19 : March 01, 2007, 08:05:57 PM

Amen to that

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 01, 2007, 10:02:52 PM

thanks for the memories,if this is good bye.he will go down as a solid if not great buc player.thank you mr.quarles.
Quarles was the guy who epitomized what the Bucs defense was all about, playing hurt. 
Quarles is one of the greatest Bucs ever. I'm hoping he can stick around for a while longer.
He was not the most talented Buc ever, but he represented what the Bucs defense stood for, which was to play full out and to play hurt when necessary.  He would be out there when he had no business being out there. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : March 01, 2007, 10:04:43 PM

Gotta love Shelton. Very underrated, shoulda had more probowls.  But as good a football player as he is he's a better man. Please be healthy & help enrich our community.

#22 : March 01, 2007, 11:16:10 PM

I'll jump in here, always been a HUGE Shelton Quarles fan. Never got down on the man when he was injured because when he was on the field he was great.

kennard19

Starter
#23 : March 01, 2007, 11:27:21 PM

Quarles has undergone a series of medical tests recently to determine whether a possible degenerative hip injury, one that ended Bo Jackson’s career, will allow him to suit up for the 2007 season, the final year of his contract with Tampa Bay.

“It could go either way,” Quarles said. “I am optimistic though.”

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#24 : March 02, 2007, 12:27:22 AM

How do you know this?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 02, 2007, 12:36:18 AM

Q you will always be one of my favorites and I wish you the best - obviously I would like to see you back and finish another couple years with the Bucs but if this is it THANK YOU for everything you have done for this team, franchise and community.  You are a great team player, great leader and more importantly a great person.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#26 : March 02, 2007, 12:48:56 AM

Q you will always be one of my favorites and I wish you the best - obviously I would like to see you back and finish another couple years with the Bucs but if this is it THANK YOU for everything you have done for this team, franchise and community. You are a great team player, great leader and more importantly a great person.
He's not old & over the hill by your criteria, Samari?

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#27 : March 02, 2007, 01:00:48 AM

Get well Shelton-- hopes and prayers are with you.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#28 : March 27, 2007, 12:08:06 AM

I hope he returns as a linebacker coach.

So do I.  I think that he would make a great linebacker coach.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#29 : March 27, 2007, 12:02:09 AM

I hope he returns as a linebacker coach.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Shelton Quarles' Appreciation Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools