Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Duemig having a time trying to blow off Booger bashers... « previous next »
Page: 1

fbickley

Hall of Famer
: October 18, 2006, 04:18:15 PM

The Big Hog is writhing in his chair trying to make the cutting of booger seem more complex than the fact that Booger just sucks.  It's really quite funny.  He knows he can't agree it was a good move as he has always been on Boogers snotty jock for ever.  He even questioned Allen's comment about being more ready for Philly with the additions and subtractions this week.  He concedes Booger hasn't played up to potential, but he says that we are not better w/o our "starter".  He has thus far failed to admit that Wymms has played better than booger. 

What a big dummass

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 18, 2006, 04:21:35 PM

you mean fatboy is still on the air?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 18, 2006, 04:21:04 PM

The Big Hog is writhing in his chair trying to make the cutting of booger seem more complex than the fact that Booger just sucks.  It's really quite funny.  He knows he can't agree it was a good move as he has always been on Boogers snotty jock for ever.  He even questioned Allen's comment about being more ready for Philly with the additions and subtractions this week.  He concedes Booger hasn't played up to potential, but he says that we are not better w/o our "starter".  He has thus far failed to admit that Wymms has played better than booger. 

What a big dummass

It should be good at 5:00pm when SR is on with him.   ;D

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 18, 2006, 04:21:48 PM

I like Duemig and think this is a prime example of how to get people to call in. I'd bet the mortgage that he prepares for the show thinking how EVERYONE else feels about a topic then takes a side that's going to get people going. It's pretty funny and you for damn sure he's not going to sit there and agree about moves the FO makes because if everyone agrees it makes for boring radio.........

simms22

Second String

#4 : October 18, 2006, 04:25:01 PM

I like Duemig and think this is a prime example of how to get people to call in. I'd bet the mortgage that he prepares for the show thinking how EVERYONE else feels about a topic then takes a side that's going to get people going. It's pretty funny and you for damn sure he's not going to sit there and agree about moves the FO makes because if everyone agrees it makes for boring radio.........
ive thought about that and hope thats the case, because if it isnt he is an absolute moron. I dont see how you can make an arguement for not trading a often injured, getting old, lazy dlineman for a 2nd round pick and some cap relief.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 18, 2006, 04:26:36 PM

Keepon, why are you bringing logic into this?  I hear what you are saying but this guy has always backed McFat.  I can not blame the guy for letting his presonal relationship get in the way of his criticism though.  If he bashed everybody that needs to be bashed then he would have no friends and wouldn't be able to get player interviews.  There is no doubt that McFat was a good guy he just didn't do anything on the field for this team.  Most people that have to step in for a legend never do though.

fbickley

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 18, 2006, 04:46:28 PM

Keepon, you are absolutely right.  as opposed to Sillyho, who is really just a dumbass.  Duemig does it deliberately. 

BEU, it's not that he didn't live up to a legend, he didn't live up to his own obvious ability, even with the best DLine coach pushing him.  He is an underacheiver plain and simple.  If not for the injury excuses and the excuse of getting doubled at the NT spot, he never would've made a contract that big here in Tampa.

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#7 : October 18, 2006, 05:01:20 PM

To quote Boid's all too common statement in the thankful past tense, "Booger sucked."

WILLBLEE

Starter

#8 : October 18, 2006, 05:03:42 PM

You all know, as soon as Booger gets his first SOLO tackle as a COLT, all these threads will be saying, "FO sux, what was Allen thinking".
If he gets a sack, OMG!!!

#9 : October 18, 2006, 08:26:35 PM

I'd bet the mortgage that he prepares for the show thinking how EVERYONE else feels about a topic then takes a side that's going to get people going.

I wish that was the explanation, butu the logical answer if you listen to him mumble and bumble is that he's an idiot. It's an entertaining show, but dont give him that much credit. Duemig is far from a mastermind. He is simply honestly stupid

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 18, 2006, 08:27:19 PM

To quote Boid's all too common statement in the thankful past tense, "Booger sucked."

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Duemig having a time trying to blow off Booger bashers... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools