Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If the Bucs beat Atlanta, we could fall as far as #5 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

AcuraT

Starter

#75 : January 01, 2010, 10:59:16 AM

Sunday will decide that, right?

If the Bucs win Sunday, you will have been proven completely wrong. The Falcons have a fluff record over a bunch of sorry teams.

I'm sure you'll be rooting hard for your Falcons.

I love how you state I will be rooting hard for my falcons.  Since when are they my team?  If I am proven wrong okay, so be it.  You just seem to have a lot of snide comments, that is all.  I guess you cannot take a disagreement in opinion, and I am fine with that.  I am hoping for another Bucs win tomorrow, and will watch to see what transpires.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#76 : January 01, 2010, 11:58:53 AM

Who are the Bucs playing tomorrow?

Snook

Hall of Famer

#77 : January 03, 2010, 03:59:44 PM

I love how you state I will be rooting hard for my falcons.  Since when are they my team?  If I am proven wrong okay, so be it.  You just seem to have a lot of snide comments, that is all.  I guess you cannot take a disagreement in opinion, and I am fine with that.  I am hoping for another Bucs win tomorrow, and will watch to see what transpires.

Congrats on your win today.

But I still think the Falcons are fluff.  I watched a lot of teams bury and put the Bucs away this season.  The Falcons didn't seem to have the ability to do that.  They let the Bucs hang around until very late in the 4th quarter.  Hardly a team that's "a lot better."

And I wish the Bucs CBs never got flagged for PI.  That must be nice.

AcuraT

Starter

#78 : January 04, 2010, 11:46:37 AM

I love how you state I will be rooting hard for my falcons. Since when are they my team? If I am proven wrong okay, so be it. You just seem to have a lot of snide comments, that is all. I guess you cannot take a disagreement in opinion, and I am fine with that. I am hoping for another Bucs win tomorrow, and will watch to see what transpires.

Congrats on your win today.

But I still think the Falcons are fluff. I watched a lot of teams bury and put the Bucs away this season. The Falcons didn't seem to have the ability to do that. They let the Bucs hang around until very late in the 4th quarter. Hardly a team that's "a lot better."

And I wish the Bucs CBs never got flagged for PI. That must be nice.

Excsues, excuses.  Good teams win games.  Bad ones don't.  The Bucs are not a very good team this year.  Yes, they played well against the Saints.  Ditto against Green Bay.  I will even give that to them aginast Seattle.  More often than not, the Bucs failed to execute on offense despite all the offseason moves, and more evidence of that occured in the Atlanta game.  Atlanta is a better team, and no matter what you write about what I write will change that.   At least Atlanta did not blow them out like the Cowboys (13 points) Bills (13), Giants (24), Eagles (19), Patriots (28), and Jets (23) took apart the Bucs for the most part.  Most of those blowouts occured before Morris took over as defensive coordinator - except the Jets blowout when even Morris did not have an answer for their offense.

While Morris has been a good defensive coordinator for the team, it will be interesting to see if he survives until next season.  All the media outlets (ESPN, FOX, NBC) give him about a 50-50 chance for suriviving.  It does not help that it has come out today that Cowher wants back into the NFL, and that the two teams he would like to coach are near his home in North Carolina - Carolina and Tampa.  Both or neither may be open, so this will be very interesting.

AcuraT

Starter

#79 : January 04, 2010, 11:48:05 AM

Oh, by the way, while Gruden's "retreads" scored about 21 points on average per game last season on offense, this revamped offensed managed just over 15 points per game.  That is a step backward in just about anyone's book.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If the Bucs beat Atlanta, we could fall as far as #5 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools