Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB Philip Buchnanon Has been resigned... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#30 : March 01, 2007, 08:43:20 PM

BK is old and injury prone, no need to keep except to keep the Kelly homers happy in Tampa.

#31 : March 01, 2007, 08:45:09 PM

if we get rid of him we would free up more space we should see what else happens

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 01, 2007, 08:46:20 PM

BK is old and injury prone, no need to keep except to keep the Kelly homers happy in Tampa.
Who isn't old on the Tampa D? When BK is healthy he is probowler CB...
if we get rid of him we would free up more space we should see what else happens
For what a third rounder theres no use. We aren't going to get Clements to fill his spot.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#33 : March 01, 2007, 08:46:28 PM

Didn't stop us from signign Alstott.

At least BK can perform at a high level when healthy.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 01, 2007, 08:47:01 PM

YES!!!  It's a good start

bryan12112

Starter

#35 : March 01, 2007, 08:47:21 PM

Ideally, BK should still be a starter. But it all depends on his health and his willingness to play under his current contract. At least Buchanon gives the Bucs some insurance in case that doesn't work out. BK takes so much crap from Bucs fans, but he's still a damn good player.

#36 : March 01, 2007, 08:47:38 PM

true and clements I am sorry  but in my eyes he isnt that good and is a waste of money

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 01, 2007, 08:49:31 PM

Yep.. problem is he can't be healthy.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 01, 2007, 08:52:11 PM

Caddy Jr. I agree. I am just not that enamored with Clements. I have read from scouts that Clements is not the player he thinks he is and for the payday that he seeks it would high way robbery.

Regarding trading Kelly. You could trade Kelly for a 3rd or trade him to the lions, they have a hole now at CB and Kelly fits that mold. I would take an early 3rd from the Lions for Kelly in a 2nd. I would turn around and draft Ternard Jackson or Damyeon Hughes and start all over again at that CB spot with a very good young and talented player.

Baghead #2

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 01, 2007, 08:52:58 PM

Its football!

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 01, 2007, 08:54:51 PM

He has had 2 injury filled seasons in his career.  I don't think he "can't be healthy."
Last year was turf toe, it's not like he tore and ACL or something.  No reason he couldn't come back and have a couple productive seasons.

He has had a torn pec and turf toe, and you act like the guy is some fragile piece of glass....
Turf toe= Ended Deion Sanders career. So no thanks.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#41 : March 01, 2007, 08:53:22 PM

He has had 2 injury filled seasons in his career.  I don't think he "can't be healthy."
Last year was turf toe, it's not like he tore and ACL or something.  No reason he couldn't come back and have a couple productive seasons.

He has had a torn pec and turf toe, and you act like the guy is some fragile piece of glass....

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#42 : March 01, 2007, 08:53:34 PM

wowoowwowowowwowowoowwowowoww Bolden should get gone soon or something because he is good I like him but he was old whaen we signed him so this could be his last year

Bolden is a liability.....  

#43 : March 01, 2007, 08:55:35 PM

Well 2 out of 3 isn't bad for the day before.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 01, 2007, 08:55:45 PM

this is good
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB Philip Buchnanon Has been resigned... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools