Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is why we shouldn't say bad things about our team... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Incognito

Hall of Famer

: December 22, 2009, 08:12:00 PM

I understand that some of you feel the need to vent or be a "realist"... but there are eyes watching. We're already a laughing stock... you wanna give them MORE reasons to laugh at us? Take a look at this thread over at one of the Saints message boards. They are laughing at you. You are providing them with reasons to make us even MORE of a laughing stock than we already are...

The topic starts out about the harsh rules at the TBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB... but then goes into how pathetic we sound...
http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140721

I don't understand why you can't keep some of your negative comments to yourself. Is it THAT important for you to air your feewings on the internet?

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 22, 2009, 08:19:09 PM

I could not care less what Saints fans think. Or anyone else for that matter.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 22, 2009, 08:21:13 PM

Thats you... but a lot of people around here whine about being the laughing stock of the NFL. So, this thread is directed at THOSE people. Mmkay?

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 22, 2009, 08:23:12 PM

Fine. But you do realize you're being a little whiney about it. mmmkay?

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 22, 2009, 08:25:32 PM

Maybe... but I'm not whining about how bad the Bucs suck and about how much other teams intimidate me. Thats what I'm talking about here.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 22, 2009, 08:26:53 PM

"It is the bucs that we're talking about, right? chances are, they view college teams as the competition, as they're certainly not NFL caliber. "

It's funny because they enforce that college player rule way too much on there. What's a 2-12 team suppose to talk about?

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 22, 2009, 08:29:40 PM

That's the thing. We don't have to be "watched" as fans on MB's.... They have TV man. Our product shows itself every week on the field. And it IS a joke. Not just in their eyes, but most of ours as well.

It's not like we aren't getting laughed at for Rahs chestbumps while we're losing games, or his penalty earlier on, OR his interviews, OR that he's a babies age as far as HC goes, OR that he's fired BOTH OC and DC in ONE season.... ::)

I could keep going on. Point is, it's not the fault of the fans that the team stinks, Hell, some of their fans probably feel BAD for TB fan ATM...

I don't really care if it adds more fuel for them. Right now they deserve to talk smack. They've earned it this season.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#7 : December 22, 2009, 08:44:29 PM

Same here.  The team sucks and everyone knows it.  It isn't the fans that make the Bucs a laughing stock, it is their play on the field.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 22, 2009, 08:57:32 PM

Thank you for not making me point this out.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 22, 2009, 08:59:55 PM

The fact that we're still fans that take the time to post on message boards is endearing.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 22, 2009, 09:02:02 PM

The fact that we're still fans that take the time to post on message boards is endearing.
Thank you.

Some people who question are fandom are moons.  They cannot stand to face the fact that the BUcs are shidt.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 22, 2009, 09:04:54 PM

Thank you.

Some people who question are fandom are moons.  They cannot stand to face the fact that the BUcs are shidt.

Moons?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 22, 2009, 09:07:24 PM

Feewings?

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 22, 2009, 09:10:20 PM

Feewings?

Yep. Feewings.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 22, 2009, 09:11:26 PM

Feewings?

Yep. Feewings.
You are a terrible poster dude.  Give it a rest.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is why we shouldn't say bad things about our team... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools