Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is why we shouldn't say bad things about our team... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 22, 2009, 09:17:22 PM

Feewings?

Yep. Feewings.
You are an awesome poster dude.  Don't ever stop.

Thanks!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 22, 2009, 09:19:42 PM

Feewings?

Yep. Feewings.
You are an awesome poster dude. Don't ever stop.

Actually, I suck.  But appreciate you trying to help.  I am gonna quit this site, my posts have as much thoughtfulness as a sheep's bleating.

Agreed.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 22, 2009, 09:24:56 PM

Feewings?

Yep. Feewings.
You are an awesome poster dude. Don't ever stop.

Actually, I suck.  But appreciate you trying to help.  I am gonna quit this site, my posts have as much thoughtfulness as a sheep's bleating.

Agreed.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#18 : December 22, 2009, 09:27:25 PM

does anyone know if we r havin a throwback game next season?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 22, 2009, 09:27:33 PM

(Incognito)::)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 22, 2009, 09:36:01 PM

I understand that some of you feel the need to vent or be a "realist"... but there are eyes watching. We're already a laughing stock... you wanna give them MORE reasons to laugh at us? Take a look at this thread over at one of the Saints message boards. They are laughing at you. You are providing them with reasons to make us even MORE of a laughing stock than we already are...

The topic starts out about the harsh rules at the TBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB... but then goes into how pathetic we sound...
http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140721

I don't understand why you can't keep some of your negative comments to yourself. Is it THAT important for you to air your feewings on the internet?

thanks, now they have one more thread to laugh at us about ...  GREAT!

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 22, 2009, 11:01:54 PM

I understand that some of you feel the need to vent or be a "realist"... but there are eyes watching. We're already a laughing stock... you wanna give them MORE reasons to laugh at us? Take a look at this thread over at one of the Saints message boards. They are laughing at you. You are providing them with reasons to make us even MORE of a laughing stock than we already are...

The topic starts out about the harsh rules at the TBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB... but then goes into how pathetic we sound...
http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140721

I don't understand why you can't keep some of your negative comments to yourself. Is it THAT important for you to air your feewings on the internet?

thanks, now they have one more thread to laugh at us about ... GREAT!

LoL.

We aren't laughing this season. Might as well let someone laugh.

If you are 13-1, you can laugh AT whoever you want to. If you are 1-13, you're going to get laughed AT. It's all part of the game we love so much.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 22, 2009, 11:25:06 PM

I heard at one time there was talk of 2 throwback games next year.  Can't remember where so I have no idea the credibility.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#23 : December 22, 2009, 11:42:59 PM

thanks. i cant remember where i heard it to

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 22, 2009, 11:55:03 PM

I heard at one time there was talk of 2 throwback games next year. Can't remember where so I have no idea the credibility.
There was an explanation that each team could have two throwbacks a year.  But nothing has been said yet about them actually happening.  Personally, I really like our new uniforms, I think they are bad azzedness...but if the Bucs and their fans really like watching them in those ghastly things, it is fine by me.  You grow up with it, you get used to it.

I would rather forget those orange things, and move on with the Pewter myself.

It is all subjective, please nobody take offense. 

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 23, 2009, 12:00:01 AM

I heard at one time there was talk of 2 throwback games next year. Can't remember where so I have no idea the credibility.
There was an explanation that each team could have two throwbacks a year.  But nothing has been said yet about them actually happening.  Personally, I really like our new uniforms, I think they are bad azzedness...but if the Bucs and their fans really like watching them in those ghastly things, it is fine by me.  You grow up with it, you get used to it.

I would rather forget those orange things, and move on with the Pewter myself.

It is all subjective, please nobody take offense. 

I grew up with the creasmsickle and I still can't stand em.

ilovebeer

Starter

#26 : December 23, 2009, 12:14:12 AM

I didn't realize we were here to impress the Saints board.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 23, 2009, 12:30:17 AM

We're certainly not... but we're not here for them to point and laugh at either.

ilovebeer

Starter

#28 : December 23, 2009, 12:39:56 AM

I think its kind of funny how you tell people to keep their "feewings" to themselves, when you made a topic about another message board making fun of us.  Seems like the Saints board hurt your feewings. 

Should we go make fun of a Rams board now since they are lower on the ladder then us?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 23, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

I don't know about anyone else, but I make all my daily decisions based on what the Saint's board thinks.  WWSBD is my motto to live by.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is why we shouldn't say bad things about our team... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools