Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is why we shouldn't say bad things about our team... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 23, 2009, 01:04:38 AM

It doesn't bother me at all that Saints fans are laughing at the Bucs or their fans.   I converted to being a Saint fan this year anyway.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 23, 2009, 01:13:28 AM

who cares what rival fans in the nfc south think?   If you get into a discussion with them and they try to act uppity you post a picture of the Lombardi trophy and ask if they got one......that ends it right there.    

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 23, 2009, 01:41:37 AM

So when we win the division in a few years they'll come here with their tails between their legs and grovel?
I worry about the Bucs and what they do on the field. Saints Nation ain't my people.

In Verner We Trust

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 23, 2009, 01:47:50 AM

I think its kind of funny how you tell people to keep their "feewings" to themselves, when you made a topic about another message board making fun of us.  Seems like the Saints board hurt your feewings.  

Should we go make fun of a Rams board now since they are lower on the ladder then us?

My feewings aren't hurt by what they're saying. I was just giving a heads up to the negative nellies on PR.

You sure seem defensive. You must be one of the people this topic is directed at.

Btw, they aren't making fun of Bucs fans in that topic simply because we are lower on the ladder than they are. They are making of the people who are acting like pathetic little worms on Bucs message boards. Good attempt at a spin though.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 23, 2009, 01:48:39 AM

who cares what rival fans in the nfc south think?   If you get into a discussion with them and they try to act uppity you post a picture of the Lombardi trophy and ask if they got one......that ends it right there.    

Nice.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 23, 2009, 01:49:06 AM

I love how Incognito comes in thumping his chest and hollering on his pedestal...it is like he is sooo blind to the nature of the team.  Pathetic.

I understand what I am watching every week.  This is the worst team most of us have seen in decades.  Absolutely a reversion, and sad...I lost my love of this season weeks ago.  I want to see the youth grow up...the BUcs blasted all the players worth a crap, the coaches worth a crap, and this is the result.  Deal with it, love it or not.  I could care less.  This team is a bad memory, and most of the players who played on it will not remain in my memory in a few years.  Just like bad relationships, this is something to be forgotten, and I do not go digging for motivation in a dumpster. 

And I could care less what Incognito will come back with.  Whatever he says I generally laugh at anyway.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 23, 2009, 01:51:27 AM

Go PI incognito.  Fess up the ten bucks, and contribute man.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 23, 2009, 01:58:03 AM

I love how Incognito comes in thumping his chest and hollering on his pedestal

I love your knack for exaggerating.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 23, 2009, 02:02:14 AM

who cares what rival fans in the nfc south think? � If you get into a discussion with them and they try to act uppity you post a picture of the Lombardi trophy and ask if they got one......that ends it right there. � �

lol...somebody did and it did end the discussion....was that you, Tex?

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 23, 2009, 02:08:47 AM

who cares what rival fans in the nfc south think? � If you get into a discussion with them and they try to act uppity you post a picture of the Lombardi trophy and ask if they got one......that ends it right there. � �

Twas I.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 23, 2009, 02:23:36 AM

Twas I.

Good one!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 23, 2009, 02:40:15 AM

What does a pic of the Lombardi trophy have to do with this current Raheem Morris lead disaster of a joke of a team?   

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#42 : December 23, 2009, 05:52:45 AM

I believe Saints fans actually invented wearing the paper bag to games. At least, the first time I ever saw it used was on a Saints fan (1970s) - and they were also wearing them not that long ago.

original

Pro Bowler

#43 : December 23, 2009, 06:14:31 AM

Not that it matters to me but:

What is funnier to an opposing team? 

1-13 record:  The Bucs are great!
1-13 record:  Man, we suck.

I couldn't give a rats ass what others think about post on a board,  silly topic.

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#44 : December 23, 2009, 07:06:59 AM

Seriously, you are worried about the saints fans taking pot shots at us and the Bucs? It's a message board, that's what they do, I've seen plenty of posts on this board belittling the Browns/Raiders/Rams etc. You are making a mountain out of a molehill and just making them laugh a little louder. So what? We've been bad they've been good, they deserve to crow a bit. Lord knows they need to have some fun before they get spanked in the postseason.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is why we shouldn't say bad things about our team... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools