Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is why we shouldn't say bad things about our team... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#75 : December 28, 2009, 09:33:58 AM

How bout Dem Saints now, LMAO!

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#76 : December 28, 2009, 12:55:02 PM

Yeah... I went over to their board and rubbed it in a little bit... and their moderators deleted my posts and gave me infractions. Weak.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#77 : December 28, 2009, 01:04:20 PM

Yeah... I went over to their board and rubbed it in a little bit... and their moderators deleted my posts and gave me infractions. Weak.

What's the link to their site?

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#78 : December 28, 2009, 01:06:15 PM

http://saintsreport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#79 : December 28, 2009, 01:09:39 PM

http://saintsreport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Oh man this is going to be fun

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#80 : December 28, 2009, 01:14:15 PM

I tried to register and got "the admin has banned your email address".  WTH?  I've never even been there before...what a bunch of losers.

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#81 : December 28, 2009, 01:19:13 PM

Stupid Saint clowns don't allow internet email accounts...lol....way to funny

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#82 : December 28, 2009, 02:24:20 PM

There isn't much of a debate. You are the only one concerned with what the Saints board thinks.

As I said earlier, EVERYONE (including you) is concerned with what other NFL fans think. The "I don't care what they think" crap is nothing more than defensive posturing.

Um, no I don't care what the fans of other teams think. I would assume they were just as clueless as most of the fans on this board.

are you really this clueless or is it a self esteem issue with you? why would I care what a Saints fan thinks about anything? I don't care what you think, why would I care what a fan of another team thinks?

I can tell by the way you keep trying to convince me.

Convince you? lmao

It's called a message board genius. Maybe you shouldn't post anymore until you figure out how they work.

Hate to tell ya but I know more about how a MB works than you EVER will.

Dismissed.

can't tell from your whiny carrying on and I think I'll stay thanks .....

surrender noted

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#83 : December 28, 2009, 02:25:37 PM

so complaining about your team on your site = not cool; going to their site to "rub it in" when you are 3-12 = cool ..... gotcha ... I think I have all I need to know now

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#84 : December 28, 2009, 02:30:21 PM

I wonder what bad things they're saying about THEIR team today, LOL

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#85 : December 28, 2009, 02:34:35 PM

so complaining about your team on your site = not cool; going to their site to "rub it in" when you are 3-12 = cool ..... gotcha ... I think I have all I need to know now

Well I'm glad to hear you're finally catching up to the rest of the class.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#86 : December 28, 2009, 02:35:39 PM

I wonder what bad things they're saying about THEIR team today, LOL

I was there yesterday and the things they had to say were pretty pathetic. Thats one of the reasons why I was compelled to go there and rub it in.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#87 : December 28, 2009, 03:26:22 PM

Well I'm glad to hear you're finally catching up to the rest of the class.

oh I've caught on alright ... crystal clear ......
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is why we shouldn't say bad things about our team... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools