Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Championship teams « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 28, 2009, 01:13:30 AM

I understand but it still isn't fair. Desean should never be dropped and he is dropped in time for the championship? He needs to stay on waivers.

Yeah, I have to agree there...I'm the commish for our league and as soon as one of the members was knocked out from contention they started dropping their best players which caused a scramble...it didn't have any bearing on the future games but I locked all rosters not in contention after that....it's just not ethical or keep it fair when people start dropping stud players

I always start locking when the playoffs start. I don't have to worry about ridiculous drops, but I've been leagues where people not in the playoffs are picking guys up for no apparent reason.
Talked to my commish and it turns out it's in place that the waiver wire is determined on your record before the playoffs so I didn't get Jackson but I won the first week without him.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Championship teams « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools