Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Bradley « previous next »
Page: 1

Gullfer1

Second String
: October 18, 2006, 08:15:11 AM

I read in PR article on Wyms maybe bringing back DT John Bradley who was released    Sept 2006.  Does anyone remember anything about him ?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 18, 2006, 08:44:04 AM

Bradely I felt should have not been cut.  He put a good effort in the Texans game in pre season but still was cut as a result.  I did not like the decision to go light on the D-line at that time.  I would welcome Bradely with open arms if you ask me. 

#2 : October 18, 2006, 08:48:21 AM

Preseason efforts from your backups is not a real good barometer of their talent.  Remember, they are going against the scrubs of the opponents as well.

IMO, our D needs to do all it can to get a speed rusher to pressure the QB.  We have seen far too little so far this year.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 18, 2006, 09:04:41 AM

Preseason efforts from your backups is not a real good barometer of their talent.  Remember, they are going against the scrubs of the opponents as well.

IMO, our D needs to do all it can to get a speed rusher to pressure the QB.  We have seen far too little so far this year.

Bradely did well playing against starters last year while Booger was out. 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Bradley « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools