Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHAT WOULD THE PR STAFF DO??? « previous next »
Page: 1

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

: December 27, 2009, 04:56:05 PM

After hearing many of the Board members on this list, many of which love the idea of having someone coach the Bucs next year, like a Bill Cowher.  It would be interesting to hear PR's take on this subject. If you had the oppurtunity to pursue one of the most consistent winning head coaches in the history of the league with 2 Super Bowl appearances and a win, would you do it? Or would you give Raheem Morris another season and take the chance, because he has shown some upside, espescially after today. 

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 27, 2009, 05:09:09 PM

I'm all for Cowher, but if he comes here I don't know if it'd be a good fit. It seems like he'd only be in it for the money and he just wouldn't give a crap about the team. He's enjoying his retirement, I don't know how much fun it'd be to go coach some random 10 loss team when he gave his heart and soul to the steelers for all those years. Alot of retread coaches come back and just don't give the same kind of effort.

If we got Cowher at his best then I'd like it, but the way it seems to me, Raheem cares alot more about the team.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : December 27, 2009, 06:31:01 PM

We learned this season how important having decent coordinators is. Cowher could bring in some good talent on the coaching side.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 27, 2009, 07:26:01 PM

Cowher HC.  Rah DC.  New OC.  Olsen OC asst or back to QB coach most likely. 

This represents experience, two upgrades, and maintains some important consistency.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#4 : December 27, 2009, 07:28:29 PM

Cowher HC.  Rah DC.  New OC.  Olsen OC asst or back to QB coach most likely. 

This represents experience, two upgrades, and maintains some important consistency.

HC Cower DC Spagnuolo OC Weis

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 27, 2009, 07:31:13 PM

Look if you guys aren't going to share your stash you have to stop showing off by posting...this is just not fair... [banghead] :o

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 27, 2009, 07:32:04 PM

LOL^^
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHAT WOULD THE PR STAFF DO??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools