Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Won both my Leagues!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: December 29, 2009, 12:11:33 AM

1st League 124 to 104 Chris Johnson came through for me in a big way in this league all year!

2nd League 173 to 163 McNabb won it for me in this league also had Chris Johnson was on my squad here as well!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 29, 2009, 03:22:07 AM

I won both of mine this year as well.  It seemed like an easy year for some reason.   (Just start whoever is playing against the Bucs)

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 29, 2009, 06:46:12 AM

Actually Java when it came to WR's I often did start who ever was playing them.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#3 : December 29, 2009, 11:40:13 AM

It seems like if you had Chris Johnson on your team you won the league...I had Chris in two leagues and I won both...the big legue though I got crazy and gambled that Peyton would play the whole game...man did I get lucky

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 29, 2009, 01:57:18 PM

Well in my chmapionship game i'm up 126-110 with another week left to play I have
Brady vs Hou
Chris Johnson vs Sea
DeAngelo Williams / Jonathan Stewart against NO (I might play Stewart as a flex if Willaims is healthy enough to play)
Harvin vs NYG
Brandon Marshall vs KC
Greg Jennings vs Ari
Winslow vs ATL
Ravens D/ST vs Oak
Hartley vs CAR (I might pick someone else up though I haven't decided)

Bench
Kyle Orton (If Brady is going to be sitting at any point then Orton will start against KC)
Bernard Berrian
Caddy
DeAngelo Williams (unless he's healthy enough to play he's on bench)

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#5 : December 29, 2009, 02:55:45 PM

Dang Freeman...you have the best matchups this week anyone could ask for...good luck

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 29, 2009, 09:59:53 PM

It seems like if you had Chris Johnson on your team you won the league...I had Chris in two leagues and I won both...the big legue though I got crazy and gambled that Peyton would play the whole game...man did I get lucky

I didn't have him on either of my teams.   But I did go against him in the final in both leagues and beat those teams.

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#7 : December 30, 2009, 11:06:20 AM

Curious Java...who was on your team? I checked the championship thread and I didn't see yours listed so I'm curious.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 06, 2010, 11:51:18 AM

Congrats I guess.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 07, 2010, 09:18:24 PM

I remained retired this season. Thinking about coming back for the glory next season though.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Won both my Leagues!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools