Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Geno Hayes The Teams Best Linebacker? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 29, 2009, 03:14:29 PM

Let's try not to compare Hayes to Brooks.

You're right. Brooks was still carrying his books to class at FSU at Geno's age. Geno's started his NFL career a year and a half younger than Brooks.

If you know the reasons why he did, that's not such a positive statement.

Until the world all the sudden decided to become so "politically correct", it use to be a matter of pride for a college football player to sometimes get into a bar fight. Doesn't mean he's necessarily a bad kid. Times have changed.

LMAO.

There was also a cheating scandal Mr. Hayes was involved with, which I think had a bigger role in him leaving early than the bar fight.

Cheating Scandal? I'm surprised the Patriots didn't draft him then.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 29, 2009, 03:35:46 PM

Hayes still has issues with being out of position and in no man's land too often. He does seem to come up with the splash play often enough.

I agree.

Hayes has some coverage issues to work out before he can be compared to Brooks.

Not just on pass coverage. If you watch him closely he gets caught out of his gap a little too often.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#32 : December 29, 2009, 04:13:23 PM

You're right. Brooks was still carrying his books to class at FSU at Geno's age. Geno's started his NFL career a year and a half younger than Brooks.

If you know the reasons why he did, that's not such a positive statement.

Until the world all the sudden decided to become so "politically correct", it use to be a matter of pride for a college football player to sometimes get into a bar fight. Doesn't mean he's necessarily a bad kid. Times have changed.

LMAO.

There was also a cheating scandal Mr. Hayes was involved with, which I think had a bigger role in him leaving early than the bar fight.

Cheating Scandal? I'm surprised the Patriots didn't draft him then.

Lol, nice
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Geno Hayes The Teams Best Linebacker? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools