Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Plummer's stats... « previous next »
Page: 1

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
: March 02, 2007, 12:05:14 PM

While Plummer did have a bad year last year, he is one year removed from a season where he threw for over 3000 yards with a 60% completion percentage and 18 TDs to 7 INTs. The year before that he had more yards and 27 TDs to 20 INTs.

I can't believe he got that bad that fast. If Plummer can come back here and throw around 60% and more TDs than INTs, we will be fine. I think he can easily do that (if he ends up starting over Simms).

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 02, 2007, 12:14:47 PM

Kubiak left Denver last season.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 02, 2007, 12:16:54 PM

Maybe that was a big reason. Maybe Gruden's mind can light a fire under Plummer. Let's just hope that was the big reason.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 02, 2007, 12:20:47 PM

Maybe that was a big reason. Maybe Gruden's mind can light a fire under Plummer. Let's just hope that was the big reason.

Kubiak wasn't the playcaller in DEN, that really doesn't matter all that much.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 02, 2007, 12:22:53 PM

Oh man, the stupidity of this comment is incredible.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 02, 2007, 12:25:07 PM

Oh man, the stupidity of this comment is incredible.

Yeah, so that 11 year vet needed a role model? Only Kubiak got through to him, Mike Shanahan....no.  Frankly if Shanahan can't save him what possible makes you think Gruden is smarter than Shanny?

You're so stupid with your comments you can't even think them to the logic end.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 02, 2007, 12:25:41 PM

does he have a good deep ball? Joey Galloway and Calvin Johnson want to know...

dal- even if kubiak wasn't calling the plays, he may have been part of getting plummer prepared for games.  i hope between hackett and gruden, we can get some good showings out of him.

i've gotta say, he wasn't my top choice, but i'm not looking for a pro-bowler right now....anybody who can throw for 60% plus and the occasional big play will be good enough to back the 8th and 9th guy out of the box and bring balance back to the offense...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Plummer's stats... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools