Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs are the most active team in FA « previous next »
Page: 1

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: March 02, 2007, 12:24:42 PM

Or so says RW:

There's "a chance" the Bucs will re-sign G Sean Mahan and DE Dewayne White by the end of Friday.

Tampa looks like the most active team early in free agency, acquiring Jake Plummer, hosting Napoleon Harris, agreeing to terms with DE Patrick Chukwarah and setting up meetings with G Eric Steinbach and FB Justin Griffith.

Swolf

Practice Squad

#1 : March 02, 2007, 12:28:12 PM

Or so says RW:

There's "a chance" the Bucs will re-sign G Sean Mahan and DE Dewayne White by the end of Friday.

Tampa looks like the most active team early in free agency, acquiring Jake Plummer, hosting Napoleon Harris, agreeing to terms with DE Patrick Chukwarah and setting up meetings with G Eric Steinbach and FB Justin Griffith.

Agreeing to terms with DE Patrick Chukwarah, is this official, I hadn't heard it was a done deal

Swolf

Practice Squad

#2 : March 02, 2007, 12:49:56 PM

bump, any clarification????

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 02, 2007, 12:51:58 PM

I don't know if it's official yet, but I'm pretty sure it will happen.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#4 : March 02, 2007, 12:54:06 PM

signing White, Chukwarah, and Griffith would be major steps in the right direction.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 02, 2007, 12:55:38 PM

and they should be after a 4-12 season.

Swolf

Practice Squad

#6 : March 02, 2007, 12:57:04 PM

Well I can say this, SR/JF was right about us being players. Thank you for your hard work. It is appricated
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs are the most active team in FA « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools