Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS VS FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 22 23 24

Cleanupman

Starter

#345 : January 03, 2010, 03:31:14 PM

oh boy here we go

Cleanupman

Starter

#346 : January 03, 2010, 03:31:40 PM

we had this and look how easy we let it go stupid freaking QB

StuckinNC

Second String

#347 : January 03, 2010, 03:31:47 PM

lol at the bucs getting run over by some no name irrelevant running back.

It is one of our favorite routines.  We love to give them their moment in the sun

Nukepineisland

Pro Bowler
#348 : January 03, 2010, 03:32:45 PM

Snook's sig just happened in my living room .

I'll be right back gotta go get a mop.........

Since the inception of the NFC South the team that finished last in the division has gone to the playoffs the next year...
...and Ive never been one to question history ;)

armydx316

Starter

#349 : January 03, 2010, 03:33:15 PM

lol at the bucs getting run over by some no name irrelevant running back.

It is one of our favorite routines.  We love to give them their moment in the sun

probably the best game of his career. against one of the worst defenses in the league. he should be proud.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#350 : January 03, 2010, 03:33:45 PM

What the hell! Pitiful!

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#351 : January 03, 2010, 04:07:52 PM

Wow...the stands are BARREN!!!!

Wave, DanTurksGhost!!!

Now thats funny.

Why, yes. Yes it is.

If they want to keep Rah and Co., bless their bleeding hearts. But money is really what matters.

So, is it worth the stands being empty and player saleries being low, more than it's worth to field a good "paid for" team that will fill the stadium? I really don't know. Seems like it's not about MAKING money, as much as it is SAVING it. I DO know it WOULD have been worth it if Rah could've had a playoff run. "Good" and "cheap" labor is hard to find, and ultimately is a cash-cow. How bad will it be for them if they field a bad team yet again next season with Rah in charge?

I say change is good. It's not like it could get much worse with anyone else in charge. Screw "continuity."

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#352 : January 03, 2010, 04:35:59 PM

Awful season - awful coaching - Defense dominated - Offense couldn't get out of its own way - only Special Teams accomplished anything worthwhile...poor Ronde having to be part of this 2009 mess.

It was everything this season has been:

Run over - 183 yards and dominated by Jason Snelling
Big Pass Plays - 2 30+ today
No running game - 1.7 ypc today, wooo-weeeee
Bad QB play
Good teams

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#353 : January 03, 2010, 08:16:13 PM

Did Morris get fired yet? Or will it happen on Monday?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#354 : January 03, 2010, 08:17:51 PM

Awful season - awful coaching - Defense dominated - Offense couldn't get out of its own way - only Special Teams accomplished anything worthwhile...poor Ronde having to be part of this 2009 mess.

3 wins - that's about how good they were. Hard to believe they beat two playoff teams.  This is a season that will be very hard to forget. 

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#355 : January 03, 2010, 09:35:27 PM

I thought play calling was pretty bad again today. Freeman also didnt help much either. Hes a rookie though and I will give him a pass until he has a full year under his belt. Defense played alright until they let Snelling run all over them. We need a penetrating DT very badly.
Page: 1 ... 22 23 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS VS FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools