Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: BUCS INTERESTED IN STINCHCOMB « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: March 02, 2007, 02:32:16 PM

Read the story by clicking on link:

http://pewterreport.com/articles/view/2874

marlevr

Second String
#1 : March 02, 2007, 02:34:30 PM

Is this to fill Walker's position as RT backup?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 02, 2007, 02:35:28 PM

If an offensive lineman is not a center of left tackle by trade, why are the Bucs talking to them?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 02, 2007, 02:35:48 PM

16 game starter at ROT last year, he'd be a heck of a backup.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 02, 2007, 02:36:15 PM

If an offensive lineman is not a center of left tackle by trade, why are the Bucs talking to them?

Because we need depth and Trueblood wasn't so good you don't look for an upgrade.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#5 : March 02, 2007, 02:36:37 PM

He can actually play LT, his feet are good enough.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#6 : March 02, 2007, 02:36:50 PM

Because you need competition for RT. Trueblood didn't exactly solidify himself as the starter.

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#7 : March 02, 2007, 02:38:16 PM

I'm pretty sure Gruden believes he can play LOT.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 02, 2007, 02:38:22 PM

3 flags and 4 sacks allowed last year, not bad. Saints were 28th in the league running behind him, not so good.

marlevr

Second String
#9 : March 02, 2007, 02:39:34 PM

What makes you think that?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 02, 2007, 02:40:21 PM

Because we need depth and Trueblood wasn't so good you don't look for an upgrade.
OK let me re-phrase that why talk to anyone who is going to command more than a ninimum salary? And I agree on Trueblood but the Bucs made their bed with him and have to ride it out with him.
He can actually play LT, his feet are good enough.
But do we want him to? If a player can play left tackle, you play him at left tackle. That's where the importance is and that's where they make the money. People say Davin can play right tackle but do we want him to?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

devasher

Starter
#11 : March 02, 2007, 02:42:34 PM

Thats pretty ironic given that his brother Matt pretty much blamed the Bucs on his departure from the NFL. I don't exactly see how Jon is going to forgive and forget what happened to his bro unless there are some zeros after it.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 02, 2007, 02:43:17 PM

Thats pretty ironic given that his brother Matt pretty much blamed the Bucs on his departure from the NFL. I don't exactly see how Jon is going to forgive and forget what happened to his bro unless there are some zeros after it.
He should blame Kris Jenkins.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 02, 2007, 02:43:49 PM

When the hell is Gruden/Muir gonna realize you don't just switch a player at the offensive tackle position-an be succesful?

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#14 : March 02, 2007, 02:44:50 PM

What makes you think that?

Because Stinchcomb is capable of it.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: BUCS INTERESTED IN STINCHCOMB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools