Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: BUCS INTERESTED IN STINCHCOMB « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#30 : March 02, 2007, 03:30:59 PM

Don't assume anything until you see a contract, buddy. We haven't seen any BIG contracts offered to anyone other than fan favorite Mike Alstott.

By the way have you failed to see that we are equally active pursuing defensive players too.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 02, 2007, 03:32:55 PM

By the way have you failed to see that we are equally active pursuing defensive players too.

Odd thing, no safeties on the list today.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#32 : March 02, 2007, 03:34:02 PM

Odd thing, no safeties on the list today.

I know, but I haven't seen any safeties on the wire for other teams either.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 02, 2007, 04:14:50 PM

If an offensive lineman is not a center of left tackle by trade, why are the Bucs talking to them?

Because you need competition for RT. Trueblood didn't exactly solidify himself as the starter.

Yes, he did.

You honestly believe that Trueblood should be uncontested starter at RT next year?

Yes. 100%.

the only guys on this team who deserve to be uncontested starters at this point are barber, hovan, and galloway. i'd give caddypittman the benefit of the doubt as well....every other spot on this team needs either competition or an upgrade.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 02, 2007, 05:38:27 PM

More depth, im glad. Let,Luke Petitgout,Anthony Davis battle it out and Jermey Trueblood and Stinchcomb battle it out. Sean Mahan should not even be on the team.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 02, 2007, 07:33:15 PM

Safties are at the bottom of the food chain.  Teams will turn to them later in the week.

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 03, 2007, 10:40:05 AM

Meh...wasn't really into him much but just an update on Stinchcomb...

Stinchcomb Stays With Saints
Posted March 03, 2007 by Katherine Smith
Updated Mar 03, 2007 at 10:36 AM

The Bucs lost out on another offensive lineman.

Tackle Jon Stinchcomb re-signed with the New Orleans Saints. Stinchcomb, whose agent was talking with the Bucs, agreed to a two-year, $7 million contract. He’s the second offensive lineman to get a deal before visiting with the Bucs.

Eric Steinbach signed a multi-year deal with the Cleveland Browns on Friday.

The Bucs are still working on a deal with former New York Giants tackle Luke Petitgout.

I would like the Petitgout signing and according to some reports that one could be close.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: BUCS INTERESTED IN STINCHCOMB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools