Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: CAP RAMIFICATIONS/BENEFITS FOR MCFARLAND TRADE REVEALED « previous next »
Page: 1

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

: October 18, 2006, 11:28:03 AM

Great read JF...and Awsome news...God Bless our GM.

If you are not an Insider you should sign up now.....that article will make your year.

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 18, 2006, 11:26:32 AM

Group,

I just posted a new Pewter Insider article on the front page of PewterReport.com. Many of you have inquired about the salary cap ramifications/benefits of the Anthony "Booger" McFarland trade, and I've crunched the cap numbers and revealed the answer and detailed cap information in this article. Here is the teaser:

"How did the Anthony McFarland trade impact Tampa Bay’s salary cap this year, and how will it affect the Bucs’ 2007 cap situation? What draft pick did the Bucs give up for TE Doug Jolley? Get answers to these questions and detailed salary cap info in this article."

Enjoy!

If you're not already a Pewter Insider subscriber, you can become one today by calling 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) or by clicking on the link below:

http://www.pewterreport.com/subscribe/packages

Remember - if you subscribe for one or more years to Pewter Report/Pewter Insider by Friday, Oct. 20 you will receive the Pewter Report In-Season Issue, which features Bruce Gradkowski on the cover, FREE!

Enjoy!

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 18, 2006, 03:27:09 PM

Thanks for the feedback and endorsement, mjs. It's appreciated.

coopsxx

Starter
#3 : October 18, 2006, 04:23:33 PM

Yeh you cant beat this indepth analysis, i just wish it was last offseason. would have been nice to add a

OG: Steve Hutchinson
C: LeCharles Bentley

S: Tank Williams

DE: John Abrahams
DE: Darren Howard

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 18, 2006, 04:25:01 PM

I plan on being an insider after I get my free issue, pricing is a lot better now.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#5 : October 18, 2006, 06:45:21 PM

I plan on being an insider after I get my free issue, pricing is a lot better now.

It's worth it just for the online content. The magazine is understandably outdated, but its still good stuff(especially the photos). The online content is really where you get your money at though.

coopsxx

Starter
#6 : October 18, 2006, 06:57:16 PM

the only thing that annoys me a little is that they sometimes post articles from the magazine on the site (still insider) I am not bothered tha it's eating in to the number of stories promise, it's more a fact that by the time i get the magazine i have read the stories online.

I am referring to isolated articles not news. i.e. 'the how gradkowski can succeed' story this month.

Not a bad thing, just wish that there was all-new stories for me to read when the mag arrives.

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 18, 2006, 07:38:05 PM

coopsxx - We actually post the Pewter Report stories in order to allow you to read the article while the magazine is in the mail to you. You are also able to read each magazine in PDF format on our website just hours after it's published. Some people opt to do this, some don't. If you really want to wait for the article, you can do that. We just post some of them on the site just in case you really can't wait.

As for the 200 premium articles we promise per year, we deliver what we promise. Each year we have met the 200 PI goal, and that's not counting the articles we post from the magazine.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: CAP RAMIFICATIONS/BENEFITS FOR MCFARLAND TRADE REVEALED « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools