Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You can't polish a turd « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

stufftherun55

Starter

#30 : January 05, 2010, 11:13:08 AM

I have an inside source with the Bucs too and boy oh boy the things he tells me. �

Cool! Let's hear them and we can compare some of what my sources share with me.

Honestly I've heard some of your source stories.  They do not sound so reliable. 

"We might make a lot of money but, we also spend a lot of money"- Patrick Ewing (The best ever)

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 05, 2010, 11:13:38 AM

if this thread were about the franchise, it would have been more accurate to say "You can't polish diarrhea"?

There are 31 others to choose from. I suggest you spare yourself the continued humiliation of loyalty.

BucsMagic64

Starter

#32 : January 05, 2010, 11:13:57 AM

Weird, I thought this thread was going to be about the Bucs coaching staff. �

No, its about stupid idiots.

So, it IS about the Bucs coaching staff?

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 05, 2010, 11:14:50 AM

Weird, I thought this thread was going to be about the Bucs coaching staff. �

No, its about stupid idiots.

So, it IS about the Bucs coaching staff?

Hurf hurf hurf, you're clever. ::)

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#34 : January 05, 2010, 11:17:21 AM

if this thread were about the franchise, it would have been more accurate to say "You can't polish diarrhea"?

There are 31 others to choose from. I suggest you spare yourself the continued humiliation of loyalty.

The term is long suffering fan... which any one who is still here... apparently is... just because you are suffering doesn't mean you have to like it... and doesn't mean you are going to change teams.  They way you nonchalantly watch as your team circles the drain, suggests to me... you really don't care that much.  You just like to sit in your club seat, fart in a wine glass and smell it.

That's fine... some of us actually care about the team, so when they do stupid things, it bothers us.

so, please take the I'm a better fan than you shtick and put it your wine glass.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#35 : January 05, 2010, 11:17:47 AM

You can't polish a turd

And some fans are REAL turds. Here's an article for all you turds...

http://personal-development.com/chuck/negativethinking.htm

The irony. The OP calls other fans turds, then provides us an article about the evils of negative thinking......

You take the cake, DTG

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#36 : January 05, 2010, 11:17:54 AM

I will be there next year and all of the people in my section that I sit next too will as well.  I am a fan and I will support the team through the good and the bad.  They call it rebuilding for a reason.  Lets give them a chance to do that and see what are the results...it takes more than one year

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 05, 2010, 11:19:34 AM

You take the cake, DTG

Thanks.

BucsMagic64

Starter

#38 : January 05, 2010, 11:20:12 AM

The Bucs just came off a 3-13 season, 3 WINS, 13 LOSSES. You can't expect fans not to be upset/angry/**CENSORED**y. I hate when people come on and tell us that if have anything negative to say you're a bad fan. I think it makes you a great fan, because you care enough that losses upset you and you want things to get better.

#39 : January 05, 2010, 11:21:28 AM

right...  lets support the team, no matter what.  Who cares about raping the fans with ridiculous ticket prices and then putting a far-inferior team on the field.   who cares about blindsiding Bucs legends like Brooks/Dunn....  who cares about coaching failures with our OC, DC and HC....  who cares about barely making the minimum salary cap each year....   who cares about football players who can't catch the ball despite being paid $5 million a year to do so....  who cares if a team hasn't had a legit pro-Bowler in several years.... who cares that more than half the team is filled with disloyal players that would jump at the chance to play somewhere else and get away from this nightmare of a team!      

lets not worry about any of that...   lets support the team.....     "Tampaaaaaaaaaaa.....  Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy....."    better yet, fans should chant  "Riiiiiiiiiiipppppp.......   Offffffffffffffff"

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 05, 2010, 11:22:20 AM

They way you nonchalantly watch as your team circles the drain, suggests to me... you really don't care that much.

Actually, I'm not watching it circle the drain. I'm expecting improvement in 2010.

You just like to sit in your club seat, fart in a wine glass and smell it.

Actually, I drink soda at the game, not wine.

That's fine... some of us actually care about the team, so when they do stupid things, it bothers us.

Some of you are certainly on a first name basis with stupidity, that's for sure.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 05, 2010, 11:23:19 AM

right...  lets support the team, no matter what.

Now you've got it. The team deserves true fan support.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 05, 2010, 11:23:45 AM

It's sad you all can't just look past the less thoughtful comments on this board and just reply to people with some real insight.

Being the board consluer isn't going to get you any gold stars DTG, people will be people. If their drama queen persona's bother you, overlook them and move on. No need to fill this board up with more pointless garbage threads.

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#43 : January 05, 2010, 11:25:47 AM

Some of you are certainly on a first name basis with stupidity, that's for sure.

yeah... Your name is Dan... says so in your screen name.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 05, 2010, 11:27:27 AM

Being the board consluer isn't going to get you any gold stars DTG, people will be people.

Good, I'm not interested in any stars.

No need to fill this board up with more pointless garbage threads.

True, the board is practically nothing but negative garbage threads at this point.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You can't polish a turd « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools