Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You can't polish a turd « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#90 : January 05, 2010, 03:54:12 PM

And some fans are REAL turds. Here's an article for all you turds...

http://personal-development.com/chuck/negativethinking.htm

Hmmmm...so Bills fans that put up billboards aren't turds?? Just people that want to win are turds? Is that what you are saying?

I don't know anything about Bills fans, and I can't smell their stench from all the way up there. On top of that, Buffalo sucks as a place in general, so in their case they may have nothing other than football to live for, which could have an impact on their circumstances.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#91 : January 05, 2010, 04:09:11 PM

So how are the Bucs going to polish the 3-13 turd??

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#92 : January 05, 2010, 04:10:33 PM

They aren't. Why would would you suggest it?

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#93 : January 05, 2010, 04:11:06 PM

By getting rid of those frontrunning fans...thereby making the bandwagon lighter and less turds get stuck to the undercarriage...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#94 : January 05, 2010, 04:32:36 PM

By getting rid of those frontrunning fans...thereby making the bandwagon lighter and less turds get stuck to the undercarriage...

Yes that should do it... This team will go to the superbowl, once those pesky fans are out of the way...

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#95 : January 05, 2010, 04:36:08 PM

T

Yes that should do it... This team will go to the superbowl, once those pesky fans are out of the way...

haha..yeah once those pesky fans stop buying tickets things will be awesome

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#96 : January 05, 2010, 07:03:45 PM

T

haha..yeah once those fake, frontrunning, no football knowledge having fans stop buying tickets and Frick and Frack sells the team things will be awesome

Fixed that for you.... :D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#97 : January 05, 2010, 07:17:43 PM

Were the patriots in the 1700s just being "negative" when they stood up for themselves and demanded fairness and independence?

No, they weren't. Only a habitually negative person would look at the actions of the US patriots as being negative.

Sorry but according to the British govt. and Press and a large percentage of the English population, they were just being negative.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#98 : January 05, 2010, 07:21:52 PM

and 'snap' went the alligator...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#99 : January 05, 2010, 07:37:10 PM

Actually you can polish a turd, mythbusters did it

Yeah, I saw that episode. I shoulda used another cliche!

Mythbusters??? heck they have been polishing turds and selling them for years
You can even buy a polished turd pretty cheap

Polished Coprolite

#100 : January 05, 2010, 07:42:08 PM

Like all fossils, coprolites are actually rocks formed in the shape of the organic material that they slowly replace.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#101 : January 05, 2010, 07:52:27 PM

Like all fossils, coprolites are actually rocks formed in the shape of the organic material that they slowly replace.

That does explain Al Davis.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#102 : January 05, 2010, 07:54:23 PM

Sorry but according to the British govt. and Press and a large percentage of the English population, they were just being negative.

Like I said, negative people.

#103 : January 05, 2010, 09:21:38 PM

Gotta say it is kind of hard to polish a 3-13 season no matter who the coach is.  I can handle the losses a little better when there is a legit reason for it.  If the coach is up front and does their part with setting the direction and sicking to it, then I can understand it, but when a team fires thier OC 10 days before the start of the season, and eventually fires their DC as well, it doesn't speak well of the organization for what it is doing.  You gripe about negative fans, well they do have a right to gripe with a 3-13 record, and no real explanation for it.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You can't polish a turd « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools