Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bruce Arians for OC anybody? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 05, 2010, 03:37:27 PM

Pittsburgh fans hate him for being too pass happy and not running the ball enough.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 05, 2010, 03:38:53 PM

Pittsburgh fans hate him for being too pass happy and not running the ball enough.

Perfect fit in Tampa, then the complainers wouldn't have to change their stance.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 05, 2010, 03:42:40 PM

Pittsburgh had no o-line to run block which is why he was so pass happy. If Morris was smart he would bring in a guy like him to help this offense.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 05, 2010, 03:44:46 PM

Pittsburgh had no o-line to run block which is why he was so pass happy.

Sound familiar?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 05, 2010, 03:48:13 PM

Pittsburgh had no o-line to run block which is why he was so pass happy. If Morris was smart he would bring in a guy like him to help this offense.
If Morris was really smart he'd bring in someone to fix the rushing offense.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 05, 2010, 03:48:33 PM

Sorta DTG, my problem with Olson is he would be pass happy one week and then run happy the next week. Olson needs to develop a gameplan and run it every week. The offense is suppose o impose its will on the opponent.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 05, 2010, 04:01:05 PM

Sorta DTG, my problem with Olson is he would be pass happy one week and then run happy the next week. Olson needs to develop a gameplan and run it every week. The offense is suppose o impose its will on the opponent.

What Olson needs is an off-season to implement his own offense. That's when the proof will be in the pudding.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 05, 2010, 04:19:58 PM

He's better than olson.

I couldn't say whether he is or not.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 05, 2010, 04:42:41 PM

I hope to hell we could get a guy like Bruce Arians, but that wouldn't be realistic thinking on my part.

But he sucks, he just got fired... right?
So a guy getting fired means he automatically sucks now? Didn't he call the plays last season too...when they won some sort of trophy or something?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 05, 2010, 04:43:47 PM

I hope to hell we could get a guy like Bruce Arians, but that wouldn't be realistic thinking on my part.

But he sucks, he just got fired... right?
So a guy getting fired means he automatically sucks now? Didn't he call the plays last season too...when they won some sort of trophy or something?

Not just now, it's been that way for years. When a guy is fired by another team, he sucks. Just like when a player gets cut by another team, he's useless.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 05, 2010, 05:31:28 PM

What Olson needs is an off-season to implement his own offense. That's when the proof will be in the pudding.

and what is olsons own offense?  and is olsons own offense conducive to freemans strengths and weaknesses?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 05, 2010, 06:34:47 PM

I couldn't say whether he is or not.

Olson has had 3 OC opportunities and crashed and burned in each one of them.

His efforts this year ranged from grossly incompetent to wholly stupid.

He'll be dumpster diving for some other playbook to see if it can magically work for him.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bruce Arians for OC anybody? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools