Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Justin Griffith « previous next »
Page: 1 2

KRS9400

Rookie

: March 02, 2007, 04:53:59 PM

i swear we all are against each other on this message board, why is it when someone posts something everyone has to jump on each others back!!  i feel like im dealing with a bunch of high schoolers!

washingtonbucs

Rookie

#1 : March 02, 2007, 04:38:06 PM

Any word on him?

Grudens_Flame

Second String

#2 : March 02, 2007, 04:40:18 PM

Any word on him?

Put this crap in one of the other 3 threads about him!

Attitude reflects leadership, Captain.  - Julius (Remember the Titans)

Grudens_Flame

Second String

#3 : March 02, 2007, 05:11:47 PM

i swear we all are against each other on this message board, why is it when someone posts something everyone has to jump on each others back!! i feel like im dealing with a bunch of high schoolers!

You guys are both new here as I far as I can see...it's just that WE on this board don't like to see 3 posts with the same crap splattered on the front page...that's all! So either adapt or go back to "Lego Land" on the other board where it's perfectly acceptable to post B.S. all day every day. Your FOB partner was asking about news on Griffith...he could have simply looked at one of the 2 already in existence to get his fill!

psymun

Starter
#4 : March 02, 2007, 05:15:19 PM

Umm... This is the only thread about Justing Griffith on the front page...

#5 : March 02, 2007, 05:18:11 PM

i swear we all are against each other on this message board, why is it when someone posts something everyone has to jump on each others back!! i feel like im dealing with a bunch of high schoolers!

You guys are both new here as I far as I can see...it's just that WE on this board don't like to see 3 posts with the same crap splattered on the front page...that's all! So either adapt or go back to "Lego Land" on the other board where it's perfectly acceptable to post B.S. all day every day. Your FOB partner was asking about news on Griffith...he could have simply looked at one of the 2 already in existence to get his fill!
Says Mr. 58 posts...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 02, 2007, 05:18:44 PM

Says Mr. 58 posts...

LOL

KRS9400

Rookie

#7 : March 02, 2007, 05:20:19 PM

]
Umm... This is the only thread about Justing Griffith on the front page...

exactly....  if you dont want to read it then dont read it and keep your professional message board comments to yourself!

washingtonbucs

Rookie

#8 : March 02, 2007, 05:20:28 PM

Jesus Christ, calm down. It is a message board, nothing more. I skimmed through the topics and didn't see anything on Griffith and wanted to find out if there was anything going on. Don't be such a d-bag.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 02, 2007, 05:21:11 PM

We just signed Mike Alstott why another fullback

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 02, 2007, 05:21:36 PM

We just signed Mike Alstott why another fullback

We need a good FB?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Grudens_Flame

Second String

#11 : March 02, 2007, 05:22:10 PM

Says Mr. 58 posts...

I used to go under the name Grudens_Fire but my name was lost when everything came to the new site or I forgot my password. So I actually have been here going on 3 years with about 300 posts...doesn't make me a Chev but I know what the deal is here.

And although there is only 1 thread on the front page (about Griffith) now there have been at least 2-3 others through out the day today. If I’m edgy…sorry…the juice is flowing right now…today’s action has me pumped.

Generic Username

Practice Squad

#12 : March 02, 2007, 05:22:38 PM

Fiya is an ASS apparently.  Fiya, let the Hall of Famers make the wise ass comments and direct newcomers!  You just post your stuff and shut up.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 02, 2007, 05:24:05 PM

We need a good FB?

A good young FB who can blow open some holes for the Cadillac.

KRS9400

Rookie

#14 : March 02, 2007, 05:24:39 PM

Jesus Christ, calm down. It is a message board, nothing more. I skimmed through the topics and didn't see anything on Griffith and wanted to find out if there was anything going on. Don't be such a d-bag.

The bickering just gets old after awhile you know it?  Everyone is here to get information and talk about our team, some have been here for a long time and other not so long....  keep it postive or dont say anything
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Justin Griffith « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools