Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Justin Griffith « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 02, 2007, 05:25:10 PM

Wasting money already

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Generic Username

Practice Squad

#16 : March 02, 2007, 05:26:41 PM

Fiya is an ASS apparently.  Fiya, let the Hall of Famers make the wise ass comments and direct newcomers!  You just post your stuff and shut up.

Fiya, I'm edgy too.  Sorry for my stupid insult.  I understand the main just of your original point.  I will just go back under my rock for the evening

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 02, 2007, 05:27:04 PM

Wasting money already

Huh?

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 02, 2007, 05:27:55 PM

We overrpaid Mike Alstott and trying to sign another fullback.. So what its going to be this

FB-Griffin,Alstott?

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

KRS9400

Rookie

#19 : March 02, 2007, 05:29:10 PM

Isnt Griffith a great blocking back??? 

SB4TB

Starter

#20 : March 02, 2007, 05:29:46 PM

We need to seriously consider starting an ****Official Free Agent Thread**** and lock anything that is put outside the thread.  That will clean this message board up.  

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 02, 2007, 05:31:57 PM

We overrpaid Mike Alstott and trying to sign another fullback.. So what its going to be this
FB-Griffin,Alstott?

No, not this season.

Dude, relax. Griffith will be in it for the long-term in Tampa (if they sign him) while Alstott's here this year, just for a victory lap. The $1.5 million that Alstott received is less than 1.5% of the salary cap. From an off-field perspective, retaining Mike was a good thing. From an on-field perspective, not so much. So long as bringing Mike back this year doesn't hinder the Bucs from addressing the need at FB, I can't complain too much about Alstott's return, and I certainly wouldn't call it a waste of money.

#22 : March 02, 2007, 05:39:19 PM

We need to seriously consider starting an ****Official Free Agent Thread**** and lock anything that is put outside the thread.  That will clean this message board up. 
Won't stop the noobs...and also then you're talking a 100+ page thread that you'd have to dig through...no thanks, not like there's anything else to talk about.

KRS9400

Rookie

#23 : March 02, 2007, 05:37:03 PM

Yowza...

SB4TB

Starter

#24 : March 02, 2007, 05:44:25 PM

We need to seriously consider starting an ****Official Free Agent Thread**** and lock anything that is put outside the thread. That will clean this message board up.
Won't stop the noobs...and also then you're talking a 100+ page thread that you'd have to dig through...no thanks, not like there's anything else to talk about.

Rather dig through 1 thread, then 1000 other threads, half of which are people bi***ing at each other. Don't the Moderators have locking capabilities?

Grudens_Flame

Second String

#25 : March 02, 2007, 05:53:04 PM

I took a walk and I'm sorry for the aggression...all are welcome here and I nor anyone else has superior privileges. I love this board and the info and banter that goes on here

Attitude reflects leadership, Captain.  - Julius (Remember the Titans)

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#26 : March 02, 2007, 05:53:18 PM

We need to seriously consider starting an ****Official Free Agent Thread**** and lock anything that is put outside the thread. That will clean this message board up.

Rather dig through 1 thread, then 1000 other threads, half of which are people bi***ing at each other. Don't the Moderators have locking capabilities?

That's the beauty of this board. They don't really moderate heavily. You can pretty much say what you want. We self moderate for the most part which is why you get a lot of the vets calling stupid threads stupid. If you post an apple it kind of gets called an apple.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Justin Griffith « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools