Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So what is the truth about Meyer? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12

Runole

Hall of Famer
: January 06, 2010, 11:30:25 AM

Does he really have heart related issues?

Brain issues?

Anxiety issues?

The 911 call certainly was weird and completely showed that the earlier reports were fabricated.

There is a lingering rumor of Urban bonking some cheerleader that was a bull gators daughter?

All these gator coaches leaving for sometimes lateral moves?

The declaration of a leave of absence yet Urban is still talking to recruits days later?

So many questions?   what in the heck is going on in Hogtown?   Is it time for someone to call TMZ and check and see if Urban had Tiger Woods disease?

Curious minds want to know! ::)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 06, 2010, 11:36:12 AM

Hey, the village idiot returned.

Maybe village idiot Jr. will return and the two of you can have some enthralling debate.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 06, 2010, 11:37:19 AM

And so the period of mostly peace and prosperity on this board comes to a screeching halt ....  :D

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 06, 2010, 12:54:55 PM

Does he really have heart related issues?

Brain issues?

Anxiety issues?

The 911 call certainly was weird and completely showed that the earlier reports were fabricated.

There is a lingering rumor of Urban bonking some cheerleader that was a bull gators daughter?

All these gator coaches leaving for sometimes lateral moves?

The declaration of a leave of absence yet Urban is still talking to recruits days later?

So many questions? what in the heck is going on in Hogtown? Is it time for someone to call TMZ and check and see if Urban had Tiger Woods disease?

911 call?  Link?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 06, 2010, 01:04:23 PM

Here you go Mojo!

Link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4782723

How come you never get a straight answer from a gator fan?  Is it just endemic to lie constantly or shoot the messenger?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 06, 2010, 01:09:41 PM

Here you go Mojo!

Link:

How come you never get a straight answer from a gator fan? Is it just endemic to lie constantly or shoot the messenger?

Maybe because every time you come in here you act like a complete fool.  And I'm not a gator fan and either is BBB.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 06, 2010, 01:43:46 PM

Here you go Mojo!

Link:

How come you never get a straight answer from a gator fan? Is it just endemic to lie constantly or shoot the messenger?

Thanks!

Sounds to me like panic attacks.  How weak is that?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 06, 2010, 03:14:16 PM

Asking a legitimate question is acting like a complete fool?   Name calling is a most compelling proof that not only are my questions legitimate, but that such responses are confirmation that uncomfortable answers are being avoided.

There are so many contradictions in Meyer's comments and behavior as well as UF's responses. I find that interesting and certainly reasonable to question such behavior far from being foolish. I think it most dishonest to state otherwise.

Kind of like what is the story with Leavitt  did he actually choke the kid or not?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 06, 2010, 03:16:58 PM

So many questions? what in the heck is going on in Hogtown? Is it time for someone to call TMZ and check and see if Urban had Tiger Woods disease?

nothing legitimate here .... fool

Runole

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 06, 2010, 03:22:07 PM

Here you go Mojo!

Link:

Thanks!

Sounds to me like panic attacks.  How weak is that?

Which would be a perfectly logical response to the situation but then you ask the question why did UF state first dehydration then Heart problems and now it is a personal issue and not health related.  This of course is followed by a perfectly legitimate reason of wanting to spend more time with family to without consulting family stating after a brief spirited practice that one is coming back in the FALL while his wife is twittering that Urban is no longer going to be coach?   Lots of stories which is legitimate?

Then the official statement is a "leave of absence" right after the Sugar Bowl yet Meyer is speaking to recruits a couple of days later?  

JMO but there is a lot going on at UF and as usual no one is giving any legitimate answers.  It seems that is always the case concerning UF.  Always appearing to be hiding something that no one is willing to speak honestly about.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 06, 2010, 03:23:49 PM

Hear no evil! see no evil! Speak no evil!   And you have the unmitigated gall to call me Fool?

So what is it with Leavitt?  So what really happened?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 06, 2010, 03:26:23 PM

And you have the unmitigated gall to call me Fool?

that is just stating a fact ... and I have no idea what went on in the USF locker room.  And I really don't care

Runole

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 06, 2010, 03:28:53 PM

that is just stating a fact ... and I have no idea what went on in the USF locker room.  And I really don't care

So if Leavitt did in fact choke a kid in the locker room you don't care?  I think Texas Tech would tend to disagree with such a dismissive attitude.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 06, 2010, 03:30:55 PM

that is just stating a fact ... and I have no idea what went on in the USF locker room. And I really don't care

So if Leavitt did in fact choke a kid in the locker room you don't care? I think Texas Tech would tend to disagree with such a dismissive attitude.

I don't care what TT would tend to agree/disagree with.   As usual you hijack your own thread with nonsense.  Hence BBB's comments above.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 06, 2010, 03:55:29 PM

and now it is a personal issue and not health related.

Link?

The whole PC was about his health.  You're a troll, and a crappy one at that.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So what is the truth about Meyer? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools