Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's Get Behind Raheem and Dom for 2010 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucFanOcala

Starter

#45 : January 05, 2010, 09:08:22 AM

I'm sorry jason but how can any fan get behind reemey and dom when they are the ones behind the fans?

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#46 : January 05, 2010, 09:09:57 AM

BM--I disagree.  If a HC can also serve as OC or DC then surely an OC can serve as a QB coach.  The OC runs the offense in practice.  It isn't that difficult to watch the backs, receivers and QB when that's all you do day in, day out, I know from personal experience.  Now if it were the HC trying to also position coach it'd be a whole other story.  The OC is basically a position coach over all offensive positions, but the tendancy is always to yeild to the position coaches on positions where they have more knowledge (like O-line for example) and take a hands on approach to the positions you are more experienced with (in this case QB's/WR's).

The QB coach under Olson in this case is kind of window dressing.  A bot to carry out the tweaks that Olson sees are necessary.  

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#47 : January 05, 2010, 09:42:13 AM

it amazes me there are some people that stll want to stand by Raheem. � I dont have ANY patience for someone who makes 9 wrong decisions out of 10. � Sorry, I dont have anything against the guy, but he has no business being a HC in the NFL. � �This franchise is "amateur hour" and everyone in the NFL knows it. � I refuse to go along with it like some blind sheep. �

Then quit following the team.

He's here, either deal with it or do something else. It's about all you can do.

All I ask is everyone quit telling us about how bad he is, we get it you don't like him, but there's nothing we can do about it.

Don't expect anything to change this off-season as far as blasting Raheem/Dominik goes...

They took a mediocre team and made it 3-13.  Until they prove themselves, or show that they can win, they will continue to get blasted....

The Bucs won 3 games this year.  And aside from the Seahawks game, the other 2 were extremely lucky and superior play on special teams.  I have hopes for Freeman, but the guy would have had over 30 INTs this year if he played all 16 games.  The 09 offense makes Gruden coaches offenses look like the Colts.

The only posititive heading into the off-season is that the defense improved in the 2nd half of the season.  So we are 3-13 and we rebuilt this year with Freeman and Hayes(i.e. positions that we weren't rebuilding already in 08) and that justifies this season?  No I don't think so...not when we were 0-7 with 5 blow outs when we were actually trying to compete prior to the Freeman era.

Morris will be back.  Fine....but don't expect the fan base to rally behind him.  People favoring him will still be of the minority. 

And that's just sad....

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#48 : January 05, 2010, 09:45:23 AM

it amazes me there are some people that stll want to stand by Raheem. � I dont have ANY patience for someone who makes 9 wrong decisions out of 10. � Sorry, I dont have anything against the guy, but he has no business being a HC in the NFL. � �This franchise is "amateur hour" and everyone in the NFL knows it. � I refuse to go along with it like some blind sheep. �

Then quit following the team.

He's here, either deal with it or do something else. It's about all you can do.

All I ask is everyone quit telling us about how bad he is, we get it you don't like him, but there's nothing we can do about it.

Don't expect anything to change this off-season as far as blasting Raheem/Dominik goes...

They took a mediocre team and made it 3-13. Until they prove themselves, or show that they can win, they will continue to get blasted....

The Bucs won 3 games this year. And aside from the Seahawks game, the other 2 were extremely lucky and superior play on special teams. I have hopes for Freeman, but the guy would have had over 30 INTs this year if he played all 16 games. The 09 offense makes Gruden coaches offenses look like the Colts.

The only posititive heading into the off-season is that the defense improved in the 2nd half of the season. So we are 3-13 and we rebuilt this year with Freeman and Hayes(i.e. positions that we weren't rebuilding already in 08) and that justifies this season? No I don't think so...not when we were 0-7 with 5 blow outs when we were actually trying to compete prior to the Freeman era.

Morris will be back. Fine....but don't expect the fan base to rally behind him. People favoring him will still be of the minority.

And that's just sad....

It will all change if the Bucs win games.  Then the fans will be all over Morris' jock.  Count on it.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#49 : January 05, 2010, 07:48:48 PM

Mojo...agreed.

But he has to win games....not just 4 or 5. 

5-11 won't make anybody(reasonable person) happy

8-8 and hey there's a chance for the Bucs under Morris...but that schedule is extremely easily...probably the easiest it could get.  Maybe if they were playing the AFC West instead of the AFC North it would be easier....

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#50 : January 05, 2010, 07:50:02 PM

Mojo...agreed.

But he has to win games....not just 4 or 5. 

5-11 won't make anybody(reasonable person) happy

8-8 and hey there's a chance for the Bucs under Morris...but that schedule is extremely easily...probably the easiest it could get.  Maybe if they were playing the AFC West instead of the AFC North it would be easier....

right, he has to win and also win in the playoffs too.

#51 : January 05, 2010, 07:56:43 PM

A) Whine about it all off-season, making yourself and everyone who reads your crap miserable.
or
B) Get behind your coach and team, competently discussing possible free agency and draft moves this off-season.

It's really your choice.

C) Whine like a little girl, stomp your foot and demand that everyone join you in happyland.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#52 : January 05, 2010, 11:00:30 PM

A) Whine about it all off-season, making yourself and everyone who reads your crap miserable.
or
B) Get behind your coach and team, competently discussing possible free agency and draft moves this off-season.

It's really your choice.

C) Whine like a little girl, stomp your foot and demand that everyone join you in happyland.

or
D)Make silly comments accusing everyone else of whining when it's really you crying like a fairy princess.

#53 : January 06, 2010, 01:58:43 AM

or

It's really your choice.

or
D)Make silly comments accusing everyone else of whining when it's really you crying like a fairy princess.

Could have sworn it was you that started the thread, girly.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#54 : January 06, 2010, 11:05:04 AM

or

It's really your choice.

or

Could have sworn it was you that started the thread, girly.

Oh look at you with your internet muscles on calling other dudes "girly". Aren't you a tough guy?

#55 : January 06, 2010, 11:30:00 AM

No. If I wanted to play internet tough guy I would have called you fairy princess.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#56 : January 06, 2010, 12:17:54 PM

I'm behind Morris 100%.

Unless they hire Cowher. 

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#57 : January 06, 2010, 02:50:44 PM

Of course I'll support Raheem and the organization into next season. However, if the team starts out slow and goes on a little losing streak, then it's going to get very ugly.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's Get Behind Raheem and Dom for 2010 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools