Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: National Championship Game Day Thread, Alabama vs. Texas « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#105 : January 11, 2010, 11:25:58 PM

Florida was more dominant on a weekly basis than Bama, who 1 week won a game scoring no TDs. And while they did lose to Bama most will admit than the Gators had a very bad game. Had we played like we did in the Sugar Bowl there would be a different national champion.
Oh god, shut up.... Good grief! If I could reach across the internet and smack you for that comment I would. Nothing reaks Karen like her Florida homerism. Y'all got your butt's handed to you and Tebow was left crying on the sideline. That game wasn't even close.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#106 : January 12, 2010, 03:07:36 PM

And while they did lose to Bama most will admit than the Gators had a very bad game.
First I've heard anyone write off the 2009 SEC championship game as a Gator loss due to having a "very bad game".
Had we played like we did in the Sugar Bowl there would be a different national champion.
Hilarious.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: National Championship Game Day Thread, Alabama vs. Texas « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools