Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the H is Bama playing not to lose « previous next »
Page: 1

burger40

Hall of Famer

: January 07, 2010, 11:41:16 PM

They just kept running player after play all second half. What idiots

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 08, 2010, 12:11:55 AM

Did Ingram get abducted by aliens in the 3rd quarter????????????

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 08, 2010, 12:13:38 AM

Saban's gameplan for this game was lousy - and I wish someone could make him pay for it but TX didn't have a QB anymore.

When they ran, and ran up the middle from a normal formation, they went nuts in the first half. When they tried to pass or run wide it generally went badly. Barry Switzer or Tom Osbourne would have put Texas away, way away, by half time.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 08, 2010, 01:23:34 AM

McElroy... isnt a world beater.

I mean if I have Jones at WR, I get him the rock.

MilkmanDan

Second String

#4 : January 08, 2010, 09:26:47 AM

11 passes all game.  Well, 12 if you count that fake punt.

That game sucked.  Even if I was a 'Bama fan, I wouldn't be bouncing off the wall; they barely beat a team who had to throw an incredibly unprepared freshman QB out there.  Blech all around.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#5 : January 08, 2010, 10:46:44 AM

Saban must have got some advice from Dungy for this game.

kjbugman

Starter

#6 : January 08, 2010, 10:50:00 AM

Ingram had cramps in his calves in the third quarter, if that hadn't happened they would have won by 30 points

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

ilovebeer

Starter

#7 : January 08, 2010, 12:06:20 PM

Yes, they are idiots for sticking to their strengths.  They knew what they had to do to win, and that was to keep it in Ingram and Richardsons hands. 

burger40

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 08, 2010, 05:34:20 PM

Yes, they are idiots for sticking to their strengths.  They knew what they had to do to win, and that was to keep it in Ingram and Richardsons hands. 
Running on 3rd and 11 and not even trying to be at all creative isn't good football. THey should've kept the ball on the ground sure but they only passed once in the 3rd qtr and got only one first down basically giving Texas possession after possesion until finally Texas finally got things going.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the H is Bama playing not to lose « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools