Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rome Says HOLTZ in at USF « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 14, 2010, 01:13:43 PM

Wow... USF must be really desperate.

Not sure why you'd say that. Who did you think would be the best fit in the job?

Why?  Looks like a good hire for USF

Anyone born AFTER the invention of dirt would have to be a better option.  C'mon, the guy has coached or recruited a single player in about 10 years.  Kids today have no idea who he was, nor do they care what he accomplished before they were born.

Hang on a sec...

:D :D :D :D :D

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 14, 2010, 01:14:46 PM

Not sure why you'd say that. Who did you think would be the best fit in the job?

Why? Looks like a good hire for USF

Anyone born AFTER the invention of dirt would have to be a better option. C'mon, the guy has coached or recruited a single player in about 10 years. Kids today have no idea who he was, nor do they care what he accomplished before they were born.

Its Skip.......not Lou.

I can only hang my head in shame...

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : January 14, 2010, 01:19:35 PM

Applause for you ----and that would have been crazy if Lou was hired, you're right on that.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 14, 2010, 01:39:41 PM

Anyone born AFTER the invention of dirt would have to be a better option. C'mon, the guy has coached or recruited a single player in about 10 years. Kids today have no idea who he was, nor do they care what he accomplished before they were born.

lmao .... it's SKIP HOLTZ ... not Lou ......

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 14, 2010, 01:40:38 PM

I see it's been caught ...... no biggie man, it happens.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler

#20 : January 14, 2010, 02:19:46 PM

Its Skip.......not Lou.

LMAO. Thank you very much TBayXXXVII, I needed that.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Dash Riprock

Starter

#21 : January 14, 2010, 03:17:20 PM

Its OK, at least you handled it with class

Its Skip.......not Lou.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rome Says HOLTZ in at USF « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools