Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF hires new DC « previous next »
Page: 1

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
: January 08, 2010, 06:15:38 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_uf/2010/01/florida-announces-edwards-as-defensive-coordinator-chuck-heater-to-be-co-dc.html

He's got a pretty good resume.  Hope to see Edwards and Heater carry on the solid D at Florida.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 08, 2010, 06:36:01 PM

but can he run a defense? 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#2 : January 08, 2010, 09:05:46 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_uf/2010/01/florida-announces-edwards-as-defensive-coordinator-chuck-heater-to-be-co-dc.html

He's got a pretty good resume.  Hope to see Edwards and Heater carry on the solid D at Florida.
I see Coach Meyer put in a comment, was he not taking a "leave of absence" or is he still staying involved in UF affairs?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 08, 2010, 09:30:29 PM

Even if Meyer does actually take some time off, he'll still be heavily involved in the program.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 11, 2010, 01:06:52 PM

Even if Meyer does actually take some time off, he'll still be heavily involved in the program.

What does that even mean?  "heavily involved" how?  Not by coaching.  And he won't be the AD.  I know, give him a set of pom-poms and a short skirt and let him lead the cheer squad! 

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 11, 2010, 09:42:02 PM

Keeping Heater is huge. This year's secondary was the best that college football had seen in several years, and when you think about the fact that Haden is the only major prospect of the bunch, you realize he squeezed every last ounce of potential out of those guys.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 14, 2010, 11:41:55 AM

Keeping Heater is huge. This year's secondary was the best that college football had seen in several years, and when you think about the fact that Haden is the only major prospect of the bunch, you realize he squeezed every last ounce of potential out of those guys.

+1

but I think Major Wright will be a 3rd-4th round pick

Dash Riprock

Starter

#7 : January 14, 2010, 03:19:50 PM

I read something where he was told he'd be a low 1st, high 2nd. We'll miss you Major.
+1

but I think Major Wright will be a 3rd-4th round pick

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 14, 2010, 04:57:23 PM

whomever told him he'd be a low 1st/early 2nd sounds like a bloodsucking leech to me.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UF hires new DC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools