Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The WHY behind the Plummer Decision « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

buckit

Hall of Famer

: March 02, 2007, 08:06:15 PM

Katherine Smith of the Tampa Tribune reports that Jake Plummer's agent wanted a guarantee that Jake would start.  Gruden would not make the guarantee.  We all know Gruden LOOOVEES competition at the QB position. 

Here's the deal.  The Bucs and Broncos will likely make this deal, and lock Plummer into the choice of Tampa or nowhere. 

As a side rumor, it is speculated that John Lynch (Jake's good buddy) is whispering in Jake's ear about how hard Gruden is on QB's...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 02, 2007, 08:08:56 PM

I don't want him at all. Never did,never will, and im glad he doesn't want the competition.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 02, 2007, 08:11:11 PM

He's making such an ass out of himself.  How could he possibly walk into the Tampa locker room now?  He's a cancer.

Dear Glazers,

Thank you,
--the fans

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 02, 2007, 08:12:31 PM

Katherine Smith of the Tampa Tribune reports that Jake Plummer's agent wanted a guarantee that Jake would start.  Gruden would not make the guarantee.  We all know Gruden LOOOVEES competition at the QB position. 

Here's the deal.  The Bucs and Broncos will likely make this deal, and lock Plummer into the choice of Tampa or nowhere. 

As a side rumor, it is speculated that John Lynch (Jake's good buddy) is whispering in Jake's ear about how hard Gruden is on QB's...
I don't even think it's worth our time to try and talk Plummer into reconsidering. Trade him to Houston and give us Carr!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#4 : March 02, 2007, 08:13:16 PM

Stay as far away from Tampa as you possibly can Jake.

#5 : March 02, 2007, 08:13:27 PM

Good to see Lynch isn't bitter about having his now average ass released.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 02, 2007, 08:13:40 PM

I agree, but according to reports, Gruden's been on the phone all day with Plummer's agent trying to talk him out of the decision.

Dear Glazers,

Thank you,
--the fans

buckit

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 02, 2007, 08:14:23 PM

Yep, 11 time pro-bowler.  What a loser.

Dear Glazers,

Thank you,
--the fans

bucswin5540

Second String

#8 : March 02, 2007, 08:14:55 PM

You can't blame Lynch. Look what Gruden did to him. I am glad that Lynch is warning Plummer about this place. We don't want Plummer anyways. He throws more interceptions than touchdowns. He wouldn't be an upgrade.

#9 : March 02, 2007, 08:15:22 PM

Yeah Buck It, the Pro-Bowl is based purely on merit...see Mike Vick.

#10 : March 02, 2007, 08:16:54 PM

Yep, 11 time pro-bowler. What a loser.
Oh so Pro-Bowls matter? That's why the greatest FB in NFL history, Lo Neal, has made 3 out of 14 years. Please.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 02, 2007, 08:17:02 PM

Anyone who thinks Lynch isn't still an elite Saftey is on crack.

Dear Glazers,

Thank you,
--the fans

#12 : March 02, 2007, 08:18:29 PM

I'd say anyone who thinks Lynch is still an elite S is on crack or never saw Antonio Gates amongst others tear Lynch a new one again and again.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 02, 2007, 08:18:42 PM

You can't blame Lynch. Look what Gruden did to him. I am glad that Lynch is warning Plummer about this place. We don't want Plummer anyways. He throws more interceptions than touchdowns. He wouldn't be an upgrade.

Gruden didn't do anything to him, Monte Kiffin did. Lynch would have been welcome to remain, but he refused to take a backup role. Ironically, he probably would have been starting again soon after he stayed.

Plummer has thrown precisely the same number of INT's as TD's in his career.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#14 : March 02, 2007, 08:18:50 PM

I agree, but according to reports, Gruden's been on the phone all day with Plummer's agent trying to talk him out of the decision.
No, no no. If his heart isn't in it...let him be. If Jon convinces Jake to come here, and we waste a 4th on him then decides he wants to retire half way through training camp.......I'll have to jump over to Karen's side of the fence.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The WHY behind the Plummer Decision « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools