Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The WHY behind the Plummer Decision « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

#30 : March 02, 2007, 08:31:35 PM

Thank God Lynch is ... you know...otherwise he's just Jermaine Phillips.

#31 : March 02, 2007, 08:31:48 PM

Well, if what has been stated is correct:

As a side rumor, it is speculated that John Lynch (Jake's good buddy) is whispering in Jake's ear about how hard Gruden is on QB's...

then Lynch is speaking the truth, not running someone down. The fact is, Gruden is ridiculously hard on QB's, far more than any other player at any other position. That's how he works.

Lynch wouldn't have to tell him that anyway.... all he's gotta do is roll the tape.

#32 : March 02, 2007, 08:33:29 PM

Anyone who thinks Lynch isn't still an elite Saftey is on crack.

Elite?

Name 5 better.
Ed Reed, Roy Williams, Donovan Darius, Ken Hamlin, and Troy Polamalu.

add Dawkins and Sharper to that list.

#33 : March 02, 2007, 08:33:54 PM

and a healthy Rodney Harrison.

#34 : March 02, 2007, 08:34:36 PM

Thanks HDE, forgot about those guys.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 02, 2007, 08:35:35 PM

Ed Reed, Roy Williams, Donovan Darius, Ken Hamlin, and Troy Polamalu.

I agree with all 5 of those. I'd add Adrian Wilson, Bob Sanders, and Brian Dawkins.

#36 : March 02, 2007, 08:36:34 PM

I blanked on Wilson and Sanders, so that's at least 8-9, need anymore Buck?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#37 : March 02, 2007, 08:36:49 PM

RJ & MBF, you guys are horrible!  You have pms or something? How do you have the cajones to b-i-t-c-h like that about John Lynch?? Like you did Alstott?  Don't like pillars of the community & the team? These guys are a huge part of Buc history & to knock them is to knock what the Bucs are & where they came from. And they were a huge part of that little thing the super bowl! Shame on you!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#38 : March 02, 2007, 08:37:15 PM

that was a real hoe move by Jake now the hole FA QB think is wac, **CENSORED**'em

gone

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 02, 2007, 08:37:35 PM

NO NO NO.  Lynch is still the best safety EVER!!

Alstott is the BEST FB EVER!!!

DUNGY is the best coach EVER!!!

Gruden SUCKS, he never won anything, all he does is cut GREAT players

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 02, 2007, 08:38:31 PM

caradoc, you're freaking hilarious, man!

#41 : March 02, 2007, 08:38:47 PM

RJ & MBF, you guys are horrible!  You have pms or something? How do you have the cajones to b-i-t-c-h like that about John Lynch?? Like you did Alstott?  Don't like pillars of the community & the team? These guys are a huge part of Buc history & to knock them is to knock what the Bucs are & where they came from. And they were a huge part of that little thing the super bowl! Shame on you!
Stop living in the past, I bash Aubrey Huff and he holds loads of Rays records, he badmouthed the city...so #### him. Open your eyes, Lynch and Alsott blow now.

#42 : March 02, 2007, 08:39:12 PM

DB is a pillar of the team, and could've retired this year. Where's the love for him? What about Ronde?

gone

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 02, 2007, 08:39:22 PM

RJ & MBF, you guys are horrible!  You have pms or something? How do you have the cajones to b-i-t-c-h like that about John Lynch?? Like you did Alstott?  Don't like pillars of the community & the team? These guys are a huge part of Buc history & to knock them is to knock what the Bucs are & where they came from. And they were a huge part of that little thing the super bowl! Shame on you!

I almost forgot:

CHRIS SIMMS IS THE BEST QB EVER!!!

If only Jon would "Put him in a position to succeed".

But Jon won't do that he HATES CUTE WHITE PLAYERS

#44 : March 02, 2007, 08:40:05 PM

RJ & MBF, you guys are horrible! You have pms or something? How do you have the cajones to b-i-t-c-h like that about John Lynch?? Like you did Alstott? Don't like pillars of the community & the team? These guys are a huge part of Buc history & to knock them is to knock what the Bucs are & where they came from. And they were a huge part of that little thing the super bowl! Shame on you!

I almost forgot:

CHRIS SIMMS IS THE BEST QB EVER!!!

If only Jon would "Put him in a position to succeed".

But Jon won't do that he HATES CUTE WHITE PLAYERS

LMAO!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The WHY behind the Plummer Decision « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools