Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adalius Thomas joins the Patriots « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Fresh

Hall of Famer

: March 02, 2007, 08:10:39 PM

good fit for the Pats. I thought they wouldn't have pulled it off a deal but it happend.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#1 : March 02, 2007, 08:12:27 PM

Does this mean Vrabel will move to ILB?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 02, 2007, 08:13:05 PM

The rich get richer.

Impressive haul for the Patriots and they have two first round picks too!

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 02, 2007, 08:13:42 PM

I think so I heard it on ESPN a couple days ago that Vrabel is going back to his natural position.

I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 02, 2007, 08:14:30 PM

The rich get richer.

I know they are going to draft a young corner and probably a WR. Dwayne Bowe and probably Aaron Ross.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : March 02, 2007, 08:14:47 PM

The rich get richer.

2 first round picks that they will use to trade up and draft Calvin Johnson. WR, their biggest weakness the past half dozen years. Brady to Johnson for a very long time.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 02, 2007, 08:17:53 PM

The rich get richer.

2 first round picks that they will use to trade up and draft Calvin Johnson. WR, their biggest weakness the past half dozen years. Brady to Johnson for a very long time.
Doubt it. Pilio and Billicheck doesn't like to pay huge money for WR's. With those 2 in charge they are going to stay with those 2 picks. They cannont move to picks #2,#3,#4 without giving up a fortune consider Bill and Pillio is in charge.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 02, 2007, 08:21:16 PM

The Patriots have traded up in the past using two first round picks.  I do not think they are willing to sacrifice that much ammo for CJ.

#8 : March 02, 2007, 08:21:30 PM

The rich get richer.

I know they are going to draft a young corner and probably a WR. Dwayne Bowe and probably Aaron Ross.
Doubt it, probably a S like Mike Griffin and THEN Bowe.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 02, 2007, 08:25:22 PM

The rich get richer.

Doubt it, probably a S like Mike Griffin and THEN Bowe.
Na, I think its going to be a corner. Reason, they franchised Samuel,losing Randall Gay. Samuel won't be in a Pat uni in 08 so I think they already draft his replacement. Griffin is possbile though

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 02, 2007, 08:32:51 PM

The Patriots have traded up in the past using two first round picks. I do not think they are willing to sacrifice that much ammo for CJ.
they have..Thomas probably ate most of their cap room,so CJ would just make them be in cap hell. The Pats always plays safe when it comes to pickups and money.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 02, 2007, 08:37:04 PM

I hate the Patriots so much!!!!! :'(

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 02, 2007, 08:41:03 PM

Well I think it makes it clear that the Patriots do not like to draft linebackers. 

#13 : March 02, 2007, 09:10:45 PM

first round picks that they will use to trade up and draft Calvin Johnson. WR, their biggest weakness the past half dozen years. Brady to Johnson for a very long time.

Now if CJ is there when we are on the clock would you be upset if the Buccs made the trade?

#14 : March 02, 2007, 09:12:19 PM

Joey Porter to Baltimore to replace him...you heard it here first...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adalius Thomas joins the Patriots « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools