Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Niners getting busy!! « previous next »
Page: 1

: March 02, 2007, 08:36:27 PM

49ers signed S Michael Lewis to an undisclosed contract.

San Francisco has been looking for someone to compete with free safety Keith Lewis, but Michael is a strong safety. We'll have to see where Lewis fits into the Niners' plans. He played some outside linebacker in Philly.
Source: The Santa Rosa Press Democrat

:-

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#1 : March 02, 2007, 08:38:00 PM

Holy crap there goes another one.

What have we done today again, by the way?

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 02, 2007, 08:40:23 PM

Well the #1 team in cap money, wasn't surprised. They did lose on Thomas though and Eric Steinbach

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#3 : March 02, 2007, 08:42:33 PM

The money they gave Clements was just stupid. I'd rather us wait a day and get some players after these other team spend a fortune. There is NOBODY out there worth breaking the bank over.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 02, 2007, 08:42:56 PM

Dam, we got money and still cant get anyone, what the hell are they John and Bruce doing  [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]   and we get punked by plummer, can you say weak, i loike what SF is doing

#5 : March 02, 2007, 08:43:56 PM

#### YOU BRUCE AND JON FOR NOT OVERPSENDING ....#### YOU
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Niners getting busy!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools