Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 1 Buc Place? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 03, 2007, 04:25:03 PM

Get over it ABUCS Clements wasn't ever in our plans for free agency.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#31 : March 03, 2007, 04:27:04 PM

Well I think Cleveland's not going to be going after Thomas now especially with the money tied up in Bentley, Shaffer, and Steinbach.

As for Clements, I don't think he was even on the Buc's radar.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#32 : March 03, 2007, 04:27:16 PM

Get over it ABUCS Clemements wasn't ever in our plans for free agency.
Get over yourself. It's the point that other teams aren't afraid to spend money on good players, and the buccs' dumb fans think everyone else overpays.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 03, 2007, 04:29:31 PM

Clements isn't the dominate corner that you think he is. Spending big money has never ment jack **CENSORED**! Look back at it. Teams that go big do not nessacarily win. End of discussion. Your just messing up your future plans. Thank god your not our GM. You pay a average corner 10 mil a season over 8 years.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#34 : March 03, 2007, 04:44:17 PM

Clements isn't the dominate corner that you think he is. Spending big money has never ment jack crap! Look back at it. Teams that go big do not nessacarily win. End of discussion. Your just messing up your future plans. Thank god your not our GM. You pay a average corner 10 mil a season over 8 years.
No I wouldn't...but I sure as hell would pay Hutchinson $49 mil....I remember you stating the Vikes were foolish. I'm glad you're not a GM. Clements may not be worth that jack, but the 9ers aren't scared. Maybe foolish, but not scared. We are scared to spend money.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 03, 2007, 04:46:28 PM

Fail to see that. We just got 2 big QB's in. I really don't ever remember saying that about Hutchinson.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 03, 2007, 04:48:23 PM

Clements isn't the dominate corner that you think he is. Spending big money has never ment jack crap! Look back at it. Teams that go big do not nessacarily win. End of discussion. Your just messing up your future plans. Thank god your not our GM. You pay a average corner 10 mil a season over 8 years.
No I wouldn't...but I sure as hell would pay Hutchinson $49 mil....I remember you stating the Vikes were foolish. I'm glad you're not a GM. Clements may not be worth that jack, but the 9ers aren't scared. Maybe foolish, but not scared. We are scared to spend money.

Foolish but not scared? If a team spends money foolishly I believe they are scared that there team will be poor this upcoming season. :D

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#37 : March 03, 2007, 04:52:03 PM

Fail to see that. We just got 2 big QB's in. I really don't ever remember saying that about Hutchinson.
2 big QB's LMAO!!!!!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 03, 2007, 04:53:58 PM

2 big QB's LMAO!!!!!!

IF Simms can beat either one out I would be impressed.  But I doubt it.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 03, 2007, 04:54:24 PM

Jake Plummer(biggest QB on the block..made the probowl 1 year ago) And Jeff Garcia(biggest QB in free agency...led his team to the playoffs and won a game). Yes 2 of the biggest.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#40 : March 03, 2007, 04:56:07 PM

2 big QB's LMAO!!!!!!

IF Simms can beat either one out I would be impressed.  But I doubt it.

Your point? Simms isn't a big QB prospect either. We didn't improve the future of the QB position today. We provided a band-aid for a bad team for next season. What happens in '08? Carr has a possible future.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#41 : March 03, 2007, 04:57:16 PM

Jake Plummer(biggest QB on the block..made the probowl 1 year ago) And Jeff Garcia(biggest QB in free agency...led his team to the playoffs and won a game). Yes 2 of the biggest.
So did Vick, what's your point. LMAO. Is Vick a good QB? So lots of Broncos fans hit the internet last year.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 03, 2007, 05:01:55 PM

2 big QB's LMAO!!!!!!

IF Simms can beat either one out I would be impressed. But I doubt it.

Your point? Simms isn't a big QB prospect either. We didn't improve the future of the QB position today. We provided a band-aid for a bad team for next season. What happens in '08? Carr has a possible future.

I would not consider Carr a big QB prsopect either.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#43 : March 03, 2007, 05:03:53 PM

Neither would I master of twisting posts.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 03, 2007, 05:06:01 PM

Neither ones are really "prospects" anyways.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 1 Buc Place? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools