Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Only in Alabama... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#120 : January 19, 2010, 06:39:29 PM

LOL, I sat at the bar so I didn't pay that close attention to the hostesses.  Didn't realize I was going to be quizzed.  One of the hostesses I believe was a dark, curly haired young lady with a tannish complexion.  Probably of Latin heritage.   The bartender, who was also serving the whole bar area, wore glasses and had kind of brown hair in a pony tail.  I was wearing a USF collared shirt so I could easily be identified.  I had the 1/2 chicken BLT wrap and caesar salad.  Quite delicious actually.  You didn't happen to be sitting in a booth in the bar area with a blond lady.  Both of you on lap tops perhaps? 

That's not who helped us to our table in the back, but I'll take your word for it.  We did have laptops but were in the back right corner. 

And now I know you're a USF fan. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#121 : January 19, 2010, 09:15:10 PM

boy, nothing gets by you

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#122 : January 19, 2010, 09:16:20 PM

Liar.

ah, the joy of seeing you look like the blowhard that you are once again .... priceless!

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#123 : January 19, 2010, 11:00:42 PM

boy, nothing gets by you

Hey, at least I'm not making up stories to sound like I have balls...

www.Atlbucs.com

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#124 : January 19, 2010, 11:04:57 PM

boy, nothing gets by you

lmao, you renege on an invite and then you want to start hurling insults from behind your computer again .... priceless. 

I was there just like I said I would be.  I know it,  you know it.  If you had any "balls", as you want to spew from your keyboard, you would have been a man of his word and bought me a drink.   I called your bluff and you backed away so now move along  "Junior".

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#125 : January 19, 2010, 11:23:25 PM

boy, nothing gets by you

lmao, you renege on an invite and then you want to start hurling insults from behind your computer again .... priceless.�

I was there just like I said I would be.� I know it,� you know it.� If you had any "balls", as you want to spew from your keyboard, you would have been a man of his word and bought me a drink.� �I called your bluff and you backed away so now move along� "Junior".

Hey, I was there.  Only a diva of your status would get that mad over missing out on a Shirley Temple.

And no, I don't know it.  You were unable to answer one simple question about the person who greets you at the door and asks if you've ever dined there before. 

www.Atlbucs.com

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#126 : January 19, 2010, 11:29:21 PM

I'm not mad at all.  I'm laughing my butt off at the message board tough guy who had his shot, but almost fell down backpedaling when his bluff got called. 

Nobody greeted me.  I walked right to the bar like any other time I walk into an establishment like that alone.  You know I was there just like we all know you reneged anyway.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#127 : January 19, 2010, 11:31:22 PM

This:

ah, you're the lol police .... you still posting here? one more contradiction for the road maybe?

So I just found out that I'll be in your area at the Winegrass Mall (?) for a lunch next Tuesday - swing by, I'll buy you a Shirley Temple.

Then, this:

Yeah theres no way you're coming to our lunch but I'll keep you updated on the whereabouts afterward.

is all we need to know smart guy.   Never got any of those updates either.   Hmmmmmm.  Were you afraid I'd call that bluff too.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#128 : January 19, 2010, 11:33:34 PM

Funny thing is that I would have bought you and your business partner or client or whatever a drink if you had manned up, but instead you punked out and now you want to talk smack on a message board again.   Oh well.  Mission accomplished.  You and your bed buddy mojo can continue with your big talk and b $ walking ways.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#129 : January 20, 2010, 12:49:07 AM

This:

ah, you're the lol police .... you still posting here? one more contradiction for the road maybe?

So I just found out that I'll be in your area at the Winegrass Mall (?) for a lunch next Tuesday - swing by, I'll buy you a Shirley Temple.

Then, this:

Yeah theres no way you're coming to our lunch but I'll keep you updated on the whereabouts afterward.

is all we need to know smart guy.   Never got any of those updates either.   Hmmmmmm.  Were you afraid I'd call that bluff too.

Because, "No Show Jones," you made it clear that any time after that you were busy. 

www.Atlbucs.com

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#130 : January 20, 2010, 12:51:01 AM

Nobody greeted me.

What do you think that little desk is for right in front of the door?  You might've seen it had you, I don't know, walked through it.

www.Atlbucs.com

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#131 : January 20, 2010, 09:21:34 AM

Nobody greeted me.

What do you think that little desk is for right in front of the door? You might've seen it had you, I don't know, walked through it.

blah blah blah ..... that desk doesn't talk and the girl standing at it didn't either ... maybe in gooberville that is a "greeting", but down here we usually only call it a "greeting" when someone speaks ....

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#132 : January 20, 2010, 09:22:24 AM

This:

Then, this:

Because, "No Show Jones," you made it clear that any time after that you were busy.

blah, blah, blah .... all talk, no walk
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Only in Alabama... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools