Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Only in Alabama... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 10, 2010, 07:13:32 PM

another great thread from OBF

I know... I started  this thread thinking it was a stereotype than I realized it wasnt a stereotype it was true.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 10, 2010, 07:13:43 PM

If Oregon ever wins one (not likely) , where would they put it? A Coffee Bean?

well it's going to be really, really, really, really cold so a coffee shop would be a great idea

yep... have it in a starbucks. And Oregon has actually the most average temperature in the USA. So its not really cold, but Id expect someone from Alabama not to know that.

um, hell will freeze over before Oregon wins a BCS title game ... try to keep up genius

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 10, 2010, 07:14:13 PM

another great thread from OBF

I know... I started this thread thinking it was a stereotype than I realized it wasnt a stereotype it was true.

sure   ::)

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 10, 2010, 07:42:18 PM

well it's going to be really, really, really, really cold so a coffee shop would be a great idea

yep... have it in a starbucks. And Oregon has actually the most average temperature in the USA. So its not really cold, but Id expect someone from Alabama not to know that.

um, hell will freeze over before Oregon wins a BCS title game ... try to keep up genius

preseason top 5... better not speak too soon.

19-22 starters returning.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#19 : January 11, 2010, 11:24:35 AM

LOL at this thread and commentary.  OBF is showing jealousy that some slobby looking Bama fans are getting pics with the crystal while he knows a trip to Walmart might be the closest it ever gets to Oregon University. 

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 11, 2010, 11:25:38 AM

LMAO!  Even all the Texas cats here are laughing at these pics...we have one guy in the office from Bama...he's catching a ration right about now... ;D

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 11, 2010, 11:35:07 AM

Yea I used to be in Portland every other week.You have to be kidding comparing the 2!I saw plenty of trash in Portland!
By the way I'm not from bama just moved here recently.
Come on man you have plenty in Oregon to be ashamed of!

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 11, 2010, 11:41:27 AM

What's funny is, whether Texas or Florida won it, you'd find the same type of people...Gainesville is mullett central.  And a lot of the folks in Texas saw nothing out of the ordinary about the John Deer Tractor sweatshirt...LMAO

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 11, 2010, 12:36:14 PM

My favorite pic so far.  Toilet paper and detergent...

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 11, 2010, 10:45:45 PM

ah, you don't realize it ... carry on

Speaking of staying on topic and since you brought it up:

After seeing all of those pictures, is it really that hard to believe that it wasn't set up by the store?

I'm not saying it was, but its certainly not out of the realm of possibility.  Especially with these guys.

You ever seen a Publix display put together so haphazardly Mr. Brand Manager.  So much for a little laugh and move on.  Guess the thread needed more interpretation than you let on or am I getting under your skin again.

Actually I've seen that and much worse, since you asked.  Its an amazing concept:  Putting together displays that appeal to people.  Tide fans would see that and love it.

I'd love to tell you more about what I do if it'll help you choose a major. 

www.Atlbucs.com

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 11, 2010, 12:59:20 PM

Starbucks is great... wealthy individuals, and well educated people usually go to starbucks before work. I dont see people in the pics above in many starbucks in my neighborhood, but Im also in the Portland area one of the fittest/healthiest cities in the USA.
Wealthy individuals at an Oregon Starbucks....... In other words, A whole bunch of **CENSORED**bags that wouldn't even know what the hell the Coaches' Trophy is.

Besides, you know NOTHING about the financial situation of ANYONE in those pictures. The one thing that you and I both know is that they love Alabama football.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 11, 2010, 10:31:06 PM

ah, you don't realize it ... carry on

Speaking of staying on topic and since you brought it up:

After seeing all of those pictures, is it really that hard to believe that it wasn't set up by the store?

I'm not saying it was, but its certainly not out of the realm of possibility.  Especially with these guys.

You ever seen a Publix display put together so haphazardly Mr. Brand Manager.  So much for a little laugh and move on.  Guess the thread needed more interpretation than you let on or am I getting under your skin again.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 11, 2010, 10:11:46 PM

I just find it funny that you'll accuse someone of "trying to get under other people's skin" for predicting that a team will lose its bowl game, but then you post pictures mocking fans of another team.

Knock yourself out though, Bama fans seem to have thicker skin (and a BCS Championship) .... hypocrisy suits you though

And here you are, dissecting a simple picture instead of just laughing and moving on..

Was it really mocking them? Its something they embrace (should I post more pictures or do you get the point?)

Oh, I laughed.  I'm not the one with thin skin though.  The point of the thread was to mock Bama fans.  Try to stay up with the rest of the board

Don't worry - the point of the thread doesn't need your interpreting like that picture apparently did. 

www.Atlbucs.com

Snook

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 11, 2010, 02:14:38 PM

Cmon, Miyagi... you have to admit those pictures are hilarious. 

Snook

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 11, 2010, 02:15:41 PM

Are these pictures posted somewhere else?

I'd love to see all of them.

And I wonder if they replaced the $30,000 Waterford with a fake... just in case some idiot knocks it over.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Only in Alabama... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools