Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UNBELIEVABLE!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

: March 02, 2007, 09:03:20 PM

I cannot believe what Gruden and Allen are doing, they've got money yet they aren't buying. What is this being conseravative and picking and choosing? What the hell? Haven't we learned anything from the Redskins..BUY BABY BUY, I'M BACK FOR MORE CASH, MONEY IN THE BANK...HELLLLLLOOOO!!!!! Earth to Gruden, everyone hates you, EVERYONE, even your Grandpappy..We NEED a name to make this team great again, HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET BETTER IF WE STILL SUCK ON MADDEN? Signing Chukawbeackaarha isn't going to do crap, WE NEEDEDDDDD ADALIUS THOMAS!!! FORGET THE FACT HE'S OLDER, AND MARGINALLY BETTER AND MORE EXPENSIVE, WE NEEEEEEDED HIM!!!!

Next why are we trying to get Plummer or Garcia? BRAD JOHNSON WON THE FRICKING SUPER BOWL!! We need a safety? TRADE THAT FOURTH FOR LYNCH!!! POUND THAT ROCK WITH 40, TRADE CADDY, RELEASE PITTMAN.....I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO, GO DRASTICALLY OVERPAY FOR ANYOYNEEEE!!!!! THIS ISN'T HOW MCKAY OR DUNGY DID IT WHEN WE WON THE SUPERBOWL....oh wait....that's right, we won the Super Bowl without going hog wild with big names, we won the Super Bowl with role players, we're not going to win the SB next year, but as a team with so many holes why logically do you spend 10 mil on a guy like Thomas, when for 1 mil a year you can get Chuk and 3-4 other players? If you honestly would take Thomas over say...Harris, Petitgout, Chuk, and Cox then you're an idiot, plain and simple.

Now stop your whining, get a grip, think in business terms...oh and remember this:
NUMBERS DON'T LIE.

I loved Blink,great book, it applies, ONLY IF YOU'RE EDUCATED. I see people make drastic generalizations out of their arse...Lynch is an elite S....WHAT? Neal has made 9 straight Pro Bowls? WHAT? Pro Bowls matter, WHAT? If you're going to make a statement, do some research, at least know stuff before posting....otherwise we're all as idiotic as the first half of this post.

Now go ahead and flame me, but at least use some numbers (THEY DON'T LIE) to back it up....hey call me a Monyeballer...or Sabohead, I'd love that.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 02, 2007, 09:04:13 PM

Is this really necessary?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#2 : March 02, 2007, 09:04:45 PM

RJ, are you off your meds?

#3 : March 02, 2007, 09:05:28 PM

Is this really necessary?
Yes. Hey Ether, I hate Gruden as well. Let's meet outside One Buc Palace. You bring the fire, I'll bring the pitch-forks...

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 02, 2007, 09:05:49 PM

Who is RJ? The thread was started by Ether.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 02, 2007, 09:06:07 PM

Wow...just lost all respect...seriously I can't find it.  Trade Caddy?  You're nuckin' futs!

#6 : March 02, 2007, 09:06:30 PM

ROFLMAO   ;D

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 02, 2007, 09:06:52 PM

LOL

#8 : March 02, 2007, 09:07:06 PM

Wow...just lost all respect...seriously I can't find it.  Trade Caddy?  You're nuckin' futs!
Umm...you don't hon....wow, you don't understand sarcasm at all do you?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : March 02, 2007, 09:08:23 PM

You need a scorecard to keep up sometimes. Ether is RJ. And MBF is slacking on the meds, too.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 02, 2007, 09:08:46 PM

LOL, i'm a moron...I didn't read the rest of your post.  :P

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#11 : March 02, 2007, 09:09:53 PM

Wow...just lost all respect...seriously I can't find it. Trade Caddy? You're nuckin' futs!
For future reference, everything that comes out of his mouth, or keyboard, is sarcasm.

#12 : March 02, 2007, 09:10:08 PM

LOL, i'm a moron...I didn't read the rest of your post.  :p
Can't blame you, considering it came up 4-5 times this year...

#13 : March 02, 2007, 09:10:26 PM

Wow...just lost all respect...seriously I can't find it. Trade Caddy? You're nuckin' futs!
For future reference, everything that comes out of his mouth, or keyboard, is sarcasm.
Except for this:
Numbers don't lie.

#14 : March 02, 2007, 09:11:14 PM

You need a scorecard to keep up sometimes. Ether is RJ. And MBF is slacking on the meds, too.
Didn't read, LOL
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UNBELIEVABLE!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools