Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UNBELIEVABLE!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 02, 2007, 09:12:19 PM

I sense a little fustration in Ether. Is it because we haven't signed a big name yet?

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : March 02, 2007, 09:12:53 PM

Wow...just lost all respect...seriously I can't find it. Trade Caddy? You're nuckin' futs!
For future reference, everything that comes out of his mouth, or keyboard, is sarcasm.
Except for this:
Numbers don't lie.
Which freaking numbers?? the number 23 is just a movie.  Or lets talk Ray numbers. Which numbers?  And numbers don't rate leadership & character.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : March 02, 2007, 09:13:45 PM

I sense a little fustration in Ether. Is it because we haven't signed a big name yet?
I think he needs to get laid.

#18 : March 02, 2007, 09:13:54 PM

Umm....can't detect sarcasm, can't pull symbols out? Or just didn't read the last paragraph?

#19 : March 02, 2007, 09:15:42 PM

Wow...just lost all respect...seriously I can't find it. Trade Caddy? You're nuckin' futs!
For future reference, everything that comes out of his mouth, or keyboard, is sarcasm.
Except for this:
Numbers don't lie.
Which freaking numbers?? the number 23 is just a movie.  Or lets talk Ray numbers. Which numbers?  And numbers don't rate leadership & character.
Numbers don't lie. Numbers - stats. They say leadership matters, but does it really? What is good leadership? All 'great' teams have chemistry and good leadership....WELL BECAUSE THEY'RE WINNING! Winnings solves all, the Cardinals had a manager and player who hated each toher, they won, everything is fine...COINCIDENCE? No.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 02, 2007, 09:16:35 PM

Ouch,Karen that was cold-blooded.

I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#21 : March 02, 2007, 09:17:58 PM

How much $$$$ will it be????

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 02, 2007, 09:20:55 PM

Haha, maybe for idiots like myself, you should type a disclaimer before everything you should type...like:

THE FOLLOWING WORDS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY...I'M TALKING TO YOU, CDRIZZLE!

Heh, with that said I completely agree with everything you said.  Well...you know...the part that wasn't sarcastic.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#23 : March 02, 2007, 09:21:15 PM

RJ, are you off your meds?

Who is RJ? The thread was started by Ether.
You need a scorecard to keep up sometimes. Ether is RJ. And MBF is slacking on the meds, too.

Why did he change his name?

#24 : March 02, 2007, 09:21:47 PM

I needed a new start Cadillac 24.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 02, 2007, 09:22:31 PM

I sense a little frustration in Ether. Is it because we haven't signed a big name yet?
How much $$$$ will it be????
Prostitution is illegal.I'm pretty sure Karen wouldn't want to do jail time.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 02, 2007, 09:24:00 PM

Umm....can't detect sarcasm, can't pull symbols out? Or just didn't read the last paragraph?
Sorry, I guess my sarcasm couldn't be detected.

#27 : March 02, 2007, 09:25:46 PM

Sorry, I guess my sarcasm couldn't be detected.
My bad, after Cdrizzle....
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UNBELIEVABLE!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools