Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do the Giza Pyramids indicate 2012? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 17, 2010, 09:26:08 PM

For those who like lectures and who are interested in the amazing breakthroughs and amazing problems we are experiencing and will see/face in the future, check this video out:

http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/tai-presents-john-l-petersen

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 20, 2010, 12:59:48 PM

Some suggest that the ancient Egyptians built the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx in the shape of a stellar timeline based on the constellation Orion that shows 2012 A.D.

Not sure what to think of it, but pretty interesting....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread531478/pg1

This site is also interesting that shows maps that suggest the Egyptians for some reason made a huge star map by strategically placing the pyramids.

http://thehiddenrecords.com/egypt.htm

Thanks for posting both of these. I'm in the middle of reading the first one. I had never heard of that one. Interesting and fits with a lot of the other megalithic sites around the world as far as being connected with certain constellations and dates. I think it all points to the cycles thing. But we'll know for sure in the future. I hope. Or, maybe I don't hope. It depends on what happens at the end of this cycle. Good? Bad? Both?

JG, I have something to post regarding the binary star theory. It's different than I thought. It's a binary object theory. More later.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 20, 2010, 03:31:04 PM

My Windows Calendar indicates 2012....and 2013....and so and so on...This one is dumber than Y2k.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#33 : January 20, 2010, 04:05:10 PM

My Windows Calendar indicates 2012....and 2013....and so and so on...This one is dumber than Y2k.

Ah, yes. Windows Calender, the ultimate authority!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 20, 2010, 04:38:39 PM

Actually the CIA had a Y2K group that was prepared for the worse.

As far as 2012 being dumber then Y2K? Have you read anything we've written about the subject?

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 20, 2010, 05:01:25 PM

As far as 2012 being dumber then Y2K? Have you read anything we've written about the subject?

Indeed, and seen several documentaries on the subject. Sorry UFOJoe, usually I can go with you on a lot of these theories but this 2012 Nibiru stuff is just ridiculous. Although the DNA nebula is pretty darn cool...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 21, 2010, 12:32:54 AM

Indeed, and seen several documentaries on the subject. Sorry UFOJoe, usually I can go with you on a lot of these theories but this 2012 Nibiru stuff is just ridiculous.

Nibiru? Where did I say anything about Nibiru? Check out the 2012 work of Braden, John Major Jenkins, Lawrence Joseph, Hoagland, Jay Weidner, Pinchbeck, Flynn and some others and you won't hear a mention of Nibiru. Some TV docs may focus on that but they're into sensationalizing a sensational subject.

I've heard the Nibiru theories related to 2012 and I think they're ridiculous.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 21, 2010, 01:44:30 AM

I really disregard the DNA nebula thing. I think it's just a visual effect similar to the way our brains form shapes and objects with clouds, or how we see the Virgin Mary shape on the frost of a window pane. Our brains try to make sense out of nothing all the time. That's the whole basis of the ink-blot test some psychologists use. I think it just happens to be an interesting optical illusion.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#38 : January 21, 2010, 10:02:22 AM

It's no illusion, it's really there. However, the double helix is in no way exclusive to DNA. With many star systems consisting of binary pairs, it's quite natural for them to form a double helix 'vapor trail' as they are being sucked into the black hole at the center of the galaxy.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 21, 2010, 11:57:30 AM

I really disregard the DNA nebula thing. I think it's just a visual effect similar to the way our brains form shapes and objects with clouds, or how we see the Virgin Mary shape on the frost of a window pane. Our brains try to make sense out of nothing all the time. That's the whole basis of the ink-blot test some psychologists use. I think it just happens to be an interesting optical illusion.

As OM stated, it's not an optical illusion. But is it relevant to the life/death/life cycle we're talking about here? Who knows?

Are there civilizations that existed long before the accepted time? Do the rise and fall of civilizations follow a certain pattern that can be predicted by following the stars/precession? Were the people who built the pyramids part of a society that was more advanced than our current one?

This stuff is all related to 2012 and the cycles of times.

Most folks on here don't seem to enjoy lectures. But if you do, check out this short excerpt from a lecture on the pyramids in Egypt (and around the world, including China) and a little but on the conehead skulls of South America. This four part clip (taken from an eight hour lecture by physicist, Nassim Haramein, which is available on Google vids) starts here:

Luckily, I married somebody who also enjoys these types of lectures. Wife No. 1 did, too. Lots of good lectures coming up in LA and Laughlin, NV in the next month.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 22, 2010, 03:40:06 PM

Indeed, and seen several documentaries on the subject. Sorry UFOJoe, usually I can go with you on a lot of these theories but this 2012 Nibiru stuff is just ridiculous.

Nibiru? Where did I say anything about Nibiru? Check out the 2012 work of Braden, John Major Jenkins, Lawrence Joseph, Hoagland, Jay Weidner, Pinchbeck, Flynn and some others and you won't hear a mention of Nibiru. Some TV docs may focus on that but they're into sensationalizing a sensational subject.

I've heard the Nibiru theories related to 2012 and I think they're ridiculous.

Nibiru, binary star, dark planet...it's all the same girl in a different dress.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 22, 2010, 05:28:08 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia   very simple

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 22, 2010, 06:54:19 PM

Nibiru, binary star, dark planet...it's all the same girl in a different dress.

Not even close. Supposedly, Nibiru is a planet (that the Sumerians wrote about) that Sitchin popularized in his "The 12th Planet" book  and which supposedly has a retrograde orbit of 3600 years. There's more to it than that but that's the basic gist. And none of the researchers that I have mentioned connect 2012 to Nibiru.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 22, 2010, 06:54:58 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia   very simple

LOL.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 22, 2010, 08:34:28 PM

And none of the researchers that I have mentioned connect 2012 to Nibiru.

I love the term researchers, like these people are doing some sort of real science and work and not just making crap up on the fly.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do the Giza Pyramids indicate 2012? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools