Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS EAGALS GAME PLAN « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TDTB

Second String

#30 : October 18, 2006, 05:56:23 PM

we should try to win

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 18, 2006, 06:13:59 PM

we should try to win

"Brilliant"

It's still all about pressure.  Our front 4 has to generate pressure and allow our LB's to do their job.

I see a bigger challenge for our Offense.  We've got to find a way to run run run and setup playaction.  Time to see this Oline get some push!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#32 : October 18, 2006, 08:55:22 PM

Grad is going to have to get the deep ball going to keep guys out the box

gone

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 18, 2006, 09:35:47 PM

Not only can I not login to their boards, I can't even view them.  No smack-talk for me I guess...

Gonna be a fun game, it'll be interesting to see how Grads handles them.

It's gonna be QB v QB if grads can step up.  We shouldn't have issues with their runs.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 18, 2006, 09:29:10 PM

The Eagles have the number 1 ranked offense, so they have to stop either the run (preferably, because it allows for the TOP battle to go in Philly favor obviously, and keeps the D out there), or stop the pass by getting good jumps on DNabb.  Both would be nice, but I doubt it can be done.

Things don't look good, and if I were a betting man, I would not be too sure if I would drop money on my Bucs.  They have a very, very tough assignment, and every guy on defense is going to have to step it up quite a bit.  They can't sit back, and be satisfied with last week.  I would love to see DB get in some big plays, Rice to make things hectic for the QB.  But sadly I think the splash plays on D have to come from other guys, like Bolden, Phillips (yeah right) or Wyms.  Guys you normally don't hear about need to step it up man.

I hope the Bucs spank the hell out of the Eagles.  My week has been good so far, because of the W, and the Booger release (lol).  But an Eagle win would be the cherry man.

nickerson56

Starter
#35 : October 19, 2006, 01:35:30 AM

just curious about the McRib reference...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#36 : October 19, 2006, 01:53:30 AM

I always thought scoring more points than the opposition was a very good game plan ;)
The Word according to John Madden!  ;D

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#37 : October 19, 2006, 01:55:53 AM

Our DEs have to finally show up. Sim and Spires, if they don't it will be a long day. The Saints did a good job of getting pressure from their ends all day. Also the Eagles SS plays up on the outside edge every play. He just follows a run play backside every time. That is where they will be very vunerable. You hit that a couple of times, they bring him back into the defensive backfield, and you can run the ball on them. We can and will beat them Sunday. The coaches have to see all of this on tape.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#38 : October 19, 2006, 02:06:22 AM

Not only can I not login to their boards, I can't even view them. No smack-talk for me I guess...

Gonna be a fun game, it'll be interesting to see how Grads handles them.

It's gonna be QB v QB if grads can step up. We shouldn't have issues with their runs.
I got logged in.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 19, 2006, 02:07:20 AM

We can and will beat them Sunday.

If it were up to you, I would think so!

I just doubt the Bucs have the means this week.  Too much stuff happening, the Eagles are #1 in the NFL in offense, McNabb is hot.  I can hope the Bucs win, but I am not going to go up in arms over it if they don't.  To me, this season is pretty much over anyway.

But you never know.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#40 : October 19, 2006, 02:11:25 AM

A lot of Caddy, Defense will Rise, No Turnovers...yeah, we can win.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#41 : October 19, 2006, 04:50:49 PM

i  having a feeling that our front 4 is going to get off on the sheagles , they have given up 15sacks already

#42 : October 19, 2006, 05:33:55 PM

i  having a feeling that our front 4 is going to get off on the sheagles , they have given up 15sacks already

We've given up 9, and sacked 9.  They've given up 15, and sacked 25.  That way of looking at it gives them the advantage, for sure.

gone

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 19, 2006, 05:36:35 PM

Gonna be a test for the O Line for sure.  Grads has the tools to make people pay for blitzing, now its time to see if he can do it.

#44 : October 19, 2006, 05:41:13 PM

Gonna be a test for the O Line for sure.  Grads has the tools to make people pay for blitzing, now its time to see if he can do it.

He's been mostly ok against the blitz...I'm hoping he settles down in this game, though, from the last.  He was a bit...tight in the Cincy game.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS EAGALS GAME PLAN « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools